Come join the growing International Technology (INTech) team!
International Technology is seeking a self-driven, highly organized, and proactive Executive Assistant, an energetic, bright, and motivated individual with a history of high performance to support the EU Director of Software development for Amazon’s European Fashion Customer Experience team, that owns defining and delivering Amazon’s cutting-edge initiatives to customers WW.
We do this by developing our own customer-facing features, services and platforms and through partnerships with Amazon technical teams around the world.
This role requires superior attention to details, great organization and project management skills, and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals are essential. A proven track-record in working across multiple time-zones at scale is a necessary trait.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance. It will be necessary to react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action without having the full picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups.
This exciting role will immerse the candidate into a blended Executive Assistant & PM role that will offer a dynamic, challenging, and high-visibility experience, with the added benefit of building out processes, projects and programs from scratch.
The EA/PM on this team will develop into a business partner for the Team and will have the desire and willingness to dive into the business with a relentless curiosity!
Based in Madrid, responsibilities for this position include the ability to think and plan ahead, delegate responsibilities appropriately, and manage time effectively, as well as on occasion, cover other assistants within the International organization during absence.
Key job responsibilities
• Advanced level English;
• Experience in providing support for senior level executives;
• Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of Outlook (Advanced), Word (Advanced), PowerPoint (Intermediate), Excel (Intermediate) with a demonstrated ability to pick up new tools quickly
• Experience with domestic and international travel coordination;
• Passionate about implementing processes that increase productivity and minimize churn and wants to develop PROJECT MANAGEMENT/PROGRAM MANAGER skills
• Strong ability to operate in a fast-paced / Global environment and deal with ambiguity.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal direction
• Available to occasionally travel (domestic/international)
• Spanish speaker
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora