At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Amazon is seeking a proven technology leader to implement a data acquisition and modelling project with global scale. The Luxembourg based Mgr. Software Dev role will be responsible for building, developing and leading a new team within Technology Engineering Services (TES). The successful candidate in this role will:
· Lead a team of highly technical engineers.
· Build technical consensus with several groups of internal stakeholders, and identify their business and data acquisition requirements.
· Work in close collaboration with internal engineering and technology teams to identify data-driven value.
· Collaborate with external and internal teams to improve product integrations and data acquisition.
· Manage product life cycle, including change management.
· Working with local sites on technology adoption and execution.
· Build scalable solutions that keeps up with Amazon’s rapid worldwide growth.
· Write clear test plans, standard work documents, and training materials.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 7+ years professional experience in software development
· 3+ years of people management
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals
· Strong analytical skills and ability to design scalable systems
· Knowledge of industrial fieldbus and automation systems technology.
· Understanding of networking protocols and transport methods related to industrial automation systems.
· Demonstrated experience and proficiency in written and verbal communication.
· Experience developing and deploying large capital projects at global scale.
· Experience with change management and influencing, negotiating and communicating across multiple organization levels.
· Travel up to 50% may be required.
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
· Experience in machine learning, computer vision, Robotics and automated systems.
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
En Serem estamos trabajando para incorporar al equipo a un Project Leader and Programmer / IBM- BPM . Se requiere incorporar un Leader en la herramienta IBM-BPM (IBM Business Process Manager) para liderar nuevos proyectos y un programador en la...
Castelló de la Plana, ES
Dos Camarero con experiencia para jornada completa y 1/2 jornada, en el Restaurante Gastronomico. Que quiera integrarse en el equipo para mínimo un año