With Amazon Business, Amazon is building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) purchasing solution in the world. We are recruiting the best candidates to make this vision a reality in Europe. B2B represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new customer base and is an area of high investment for Amazon.
Amazon Business is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to own Amazon’s B2B customer engagement activities in Spain. You will be part of the Amazon Business Spain Marketing and micro-businesses team located in Madrid, and responsible for driving the spend of AB Customers, through the product selection and pricing strategy.
· Own the strategy and execution of customer engagement campaigns for Amazon Business Spain, with specific focus on product selection and pricing
· Drive Amazon Business customer spend (revenue) and control the customer journey
· Work with a team of EU marketing managers, responsible for customer engagement across both free and paid channels
· Own the Amazon Business Spain gateway for existing customers, customer experience and performance
· Own key Amazon Business customer events at country level (e.g. Prime Day, Black Friday) and customer promotions including budgeting and coordination, customer segmentation, landing pages
· Coordinate with country category teams and vendor team to identify selection and deals, based on criteria set by WW team
· Create campaign content and assets, onsite placements, email marketing campaign, as well as localize WW existing content
· Drive growth of all customer engagement channels and discover new opportunities through A/B testing in a process of continuous optimization
· Update customer educational content on the Amazon Business marketing website
· Collaborate with Marketing Automation team on effective email campaigns
· Collaborate with and manage stakeholders from internal Retail, Product Management, Advertising teams
· Report and present key business results to Amazon Business leadership
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a similar field
· Spanish native speaker, fluency in English, Portuguese is a plus
· +3 years experience in digital marketing, advertising, demand generation or similar roles, preferably in a B2B environment and preferably in an international environment
· Proficiency in Excel and proven data-driven, analytical and quantitative skills, with a passion and aptitude for analysis and related tools.
· Marketing experience with a focus on customer engagement and pricing
· Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS)
· Understanding of multivariate testing and continuous optimization
· Detail-oriented, with a proven ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Written and verbal skills, coupled with ability to comfortably present to all levels
· Able to work with teams spread across multiple locations
· Project management experience
Últimas ofertas de Business
En Net2fly somos expertos en el sector de los drones y aconsejamos a empresas sobre cómo aplicar la última tecnología en el día a día y optimizar sus servicios y procesos. Net2fly es la plataforma referente en el sector de la gestión de...
Puebla de Alfindén, La, ES
BUSCA ENTRE NUESTRAS 421 OFERTAS DE EMPLEO Búsqueda avanzada > PUESTO DÓNDE Busca tu empleo > Mark this as favourite RESPONSABLE DE COMUNICACION Y MARKETING (H/M) Home / Ofertas de trabajo Jornada completa Contrato temporal GI GROUP ETT...