Amazon is looking for a highly motivated and customer obsessed Marketing Manager to drive the execution of the marketing plans in the newly launched marketplace of Portugal. This Marketing Manager will work with local, EU and global teams to generate awareness and adoption of Amazon for the Portuguese customers and leading all the marketing activities ranging from Brand & Customer Advocacy, Customer Funnel management, efficient Marketing Channels management, Promotional Calendar management (aka Deals&Events) and Prime Program marketing. Main responsibilities include, among others:
· Participate in the definition of the Portugal Marketing strategy and drive its execution.
· Drive new customer acquisition initiatives, including on and off-site marketing efforts.
· Drive traffic to the site and settlement of existing customers by leveraging the existing marketing channels, ranging from Paid/Free Search, Associates, Outbound or Social.
· Drive settlement of existing customers by leveraging the Prime and Deals programs
· Drive marketing activities for Prime member acquisition and settlement
· Own the Marketing and Prime communication strategy and style
You will work closely with other Marketing and Prime marketing managers in IT/ES and across EU. You will demonstrate a strong bias for action in getting things done in internet time, whilst maintaining an analytical and process driven approach to prioritization and decision making. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic environment; will be a creative and analytical problem solver with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto to “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years professional experience in marketing, product management or management consulting, ideally within a consumer e-commerce environment
· Demonstrated success in marketing management, developing marketing strategy, digital marketing and product management. Experience with customer segmentation, profiling and targeting and a track-record of using learned insights to make recommendations.
· Ability to partnering with diverse teams in different organizations and ability to influence
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Portuguese)
· Self-starter with a proven record of learning new tools and achieving results independently and autonomously within ambiguous situations.
· Outstanding customer orientation
· Strong analytical skills (including Excel proficiency and SQL), a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
· Experience in start-up type environments or short-cycle businesses
· Experience working with remote teams
· Proven experience with membership or loyalty programs in a B2C business
Últimas ofertas de Business
THE LUBRIZOL CORPORATION
The Lubrizol Corporation is an innovative specialty chemical company that produces and supplies technologies that improvethe quality and performance of our customers' products in the global transportation, industrial and consumer markets.
Description ;Our company:;;Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 100 different...