Amazon’s Student Program (SP) team is expanding and there has never been a more exciting time to be joining! We are on a mission to build out a world class campus team that supports university hiring including MBA, technical and non-technical campus talent. This team is looking for a Onboarding Recruitment Coordinator who is passionate about engaging university candidates globally to meet the talent needs of Amazon’s businesses.
You will be part of an international Candidate Services Recruiter (CSR) team and will partner with multiple Recruiters who oversee tech and non-tech intern and grad hiring in EMEA. As an Onboarding Recruitment Coordinator, you will:
· Engage with students, providing excellent customer service through out the offer and onboarding process.
· Supporting high-volume onboarding at scale, process improving along the way.
· Supporting the administration of the tripartite agreements and local contracts.
· Coordinating with external stakeholders such as students, universities, vendors.
· We like people who Think Big and research or know already where to be looking and Deliver Results in a fast paced environment.
· Work with tools and systems and supporting reporting
· Fine tune standard processes to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
· Italian language fluency
· Have a strong commitment to continuous improvement
· Have experience in recruitment
· Have a proven interest in campus recruitment
· English and Spanish language fluency
· Experience in a business and commercial setting
· Experience with tools and systems such as Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
· Have strong communication and organizational skills, with ability to work autonomously to prioritize multiple priorities.
· Italian language fluency
· 2+ years of university or other high volume recruiting experience or equivalent work experience
· Strong communication skills: interpersonal and written acumen expected
· Demonstrated ability to drive projects cross-functionally and deliver on programmatic expectations
· Proven ability to develop creative approaches to ensure delivering solutions to your customer
· Large scale recruiting and onboarding expertise
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora