At Amazon, our aim is to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Our customers experience is influenced significantly by how we fulfil and deliver customer orders. The goal of Amazon’s Delivery Service Partner (DSP) Management Team is to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile arena.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join as a Payment Coordinator for the Last Mile team. This role will provide support to new Delivery Service Partners (DSPs) joining Amazon via a new entrepreneur program.
The successful candidate will work closely with the DSP Account Management Team and Program Managers in a fast-paced last mile organization. This person will provide hands on support to ensure a DSP account is set up accurately and ensures accurate payments to the supplier through managing complexities such as incentive payments, changes to fleet numbers and managing invoice queries and exceptions.
· Provide best in class support for DSPs to ensure account creation is established in a timely manner
· Setting up payment processes unique to the new entrepreneur program
· Dealing with supplier related issues and seeing them through to satisfactory completion
· Partner with Finance, Program and Account Management functions and 3rd party vendors supplying DSP services to ensure DSP on-boarding and payments are executed timely
· Support DSPs to resolve invoice queries within internal SLAs
· Track metrics and provide reports to leaders of health of DSP progress
· Proactive in suggesting process improvement to payment/invoicing processes
· Ensure relevant business grants / incentives are paid in line with internal standard operating procedures.
· Languages: Proficient in English and Dutch
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Engineering
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel
· Basic knowledge of SQL
· Ability to problem-solve quickly drawing on data and analytical skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Competent leadership skills with ability to motivate others
· Knowledge of invoice or payment systems
· Last Mile industry or Retail/Hospitality/FMCG Operations experience
· Additional languages
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Creemos que la comunicación es más bonita contigo, queremos despertar la máxima expresión de ti mismo, que seas el verdadero protagonista de esta transformación, contando tu historia para innovador y seguir construyendo nuestra historia. Nos...
Cornellà de Llobregat, ES
Job Summary Provide efficient support for the customers, the Sales Department and the Finance Department, providing the best service in order to ensure product availability and technical advice. Performing administrative tasks in accordance with...