Every day our customers worldwide discover products and services to buy by searching through billions of available items at Amazon.com.
In this high-visibility position you will own our overall Search strategy for Hardlines, Home Innovation, and Consumables for the EU. We are looking for an outstanding product leader that that has experience managing large-scale global products, has a track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy, and building programs and features for existing and new systems. You will recommend investment areas, prioritize and optimize for long-term success, and create mechanisms to audit and report on progress. This space is not yet defined, leaving lots of room for you bring your own expertise, vision, and creativity to the role.
In this role, you will be the subject matter expert - you'll dive deep to understand your customer, their needs, the business landscape, and the technology. You'll use this knowledge to propose and develop new Search opportunities that have an outsized impact to the categories and customers you support. You'll partner with many stakeholder teams to define the roadmap. This will include determining ownership of the solutions you identify and, when appropriate, negotiating to get items on partner teams' roadmaps. You must be able to influence across multiple company organizations, be a strong written and verbal communicator and analytic thinker, and have a history of delivering results.
This role requires flexibility and adaptability. You'll ask hard questions, take smart risks, and drive a culture of experimentation with the technology teams. You'll identify opportunities and risks in regions, architecture, and business teams and work with your tech and business partners to identify and mitigate them. You'll also need an analytical mindset, data savviness, and the curiosity to seek out new possibilities and dive deep into solutions to support them. You will be comfortable both thinking big and diving deep.
· Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree
· 7+ years of product experience
· Bachelor's degree in business or technology
· MBA and Engineering Degree, preferably in computer science
· Experience working with Machine Learning
· 3+ years of experience working on the Search experience for an online shopping service
· 10+ years of experience, 5+ years in tech product management
· Proven success in delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment
· Data-driven decision-making and quantitative analysis skills, including deep knowledge of statistical analysis, Excel, SQL, and/or other analytical techniques
· Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, build scalable solutions, and effectively influence across cross-functional teams
· Excellent interpersonal skills; proven ability to guide cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management
· Ability to think strategically while staying on top of tactical execution
· Experience in shipping multiple software products through all stages of the software development lifecycle
Últimas ofertas de Product
¿Quieres trabajar en una compañía en pleno crecimiento con presencia nacional del sector inmobiliario? ¿Tienes experiencia en departamentos de marketing como Product manager? Si es así, ¡este es tu proyecto! Nuestro cliente ofrece la posibilidad de...
The Maersk Group
To accelerate APM Terminals’ transformation to a truly customer focussed organisation we’re looking for five new Product Development Partner colleagues based in each of our global regions (Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East, North America and Latin...