Amazon is seeking an experienced, smart, and entrepreneurial candidate to join a confidential new program to unlock a new e-commerce opportunity in Europe. As a Principal Product Manager, you will work with senior leaders across our EU business and world-wide technical teams to define the product strategy, roadmap, customer experience, and execution plan.
This position is a unique and rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing business. This role requires strong business acumen, high judgement, flexibility, and adaptability. You'll use your deep product experience to reduce ambiguity, and identify and mitigate risks to the business and customer experience. You see the big picture, while staying connected to the details, and balance the needs of near term goals and long term vision.
We hope you'll join us.
· BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
· 8+ Years of experience operating, managing, and delivering results in a consumer facing online retail/services product management role.
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition, feature delivery and trade offs of a product, end to end product delivery.
· Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
· Experience building and managing high performing project teams
· Experience communicating with technical and non-technical senior stakeholders across multiple business units.
· High level of comfort communicating across large organizations and diverse business units.
· Strong oral and written communication skills: this role will require the creation of whitepapers and other written deliverables.
· Proven track record for developing a vision, defining a strategy, and building programs and features solving complicated problems with elegant, simple solutions
· High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
· Bachelor's degree in business or technology
· MBA and Engineering Degree, preferably in computer science
· 3+ years of experience working on product solutions for online shopping experiences
· 10+ years of experience, 5+ years in tech product management
· Proven success in delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment
· Data-driven decision-making and quantitative analysis skills, including deep knowledge of statistical analysis, Excel, SQL, and/or other analytical techniques
· Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, build scalable solutions, work through ambiguity, and effectively influence across cross-functional teams
· Excellent interpersonal skills; proven ability to guide cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management
· Ability to think strategically while staying on top of tactical execution
· Experience in shipping multiple software products through all stages of the software development lifecycle
Últimas ofertas de Product
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Bumble is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you...
CRUMA Consultores de Gestión y Dirección Empresarial S.A.
DESCRIPCIÓN Una importante empresa, fabricante y comercializador-distribuidor de una amplia gama de productos de consumo no perecederos destinados al gran público, presente en el mercado nacional e internacional y con sede en Zona Vallés Occidental...