Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon, we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and Sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories. And this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and is continuously inventing new efficiencies and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
Our ultra-fast grocery service is seeking a talented Product Manager to play a critical role to our 3P sellers offering and business performance, ensuring the creation of an innovative, best-in-class, cross-channel experience to drive ongoing customer trial and engagement. This is an unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and groundbreaking new initiative at Amazon in its early stages.
In this role, you will accelerate the growth of the F3 3P Seller business by expanding selection, driving Seller engagement, ensuring quality of service and implementing feature enhancements to improve the experience of Sellers participating in F3. The role responsibility spans across a wide range of areas, including: Selection, Availability, Quality ; Catalog; as well as Seller tools continuous enhancement, incl. 3P reporting automation.
You will be the primary point of contact between the Seller(s) and Amazon internal stakeholders (incl. INT6 central teams, NA Builder teams, away teams, etc.) for product-driven topics as well as for selection. You must be an effective leader and communicator to deliver through our partners ensuring business inputs goals are met. In that perspective, you will work closely with our Merchant Managers who you will provide with relevant insights to inform business decisions. You will also be collaborating with marketing, local ops, finance teams and business leaders.
To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about the customer, be able to work with multiple teams, have proven analytical skills, deal with uncertainty, ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will be able to execute while also spotting opportunities for automation and process improvement.
· Be a business partner for sellers providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success at Amazon
· Build new selection models to spot popular brands, trends, seasonal items and opportunities to best tailor sellers value proposition and customer satisfaction
· Track and report business inputs, analyze data, interpret reports and convince merchants to make improvements across a portfolio of sellers
· Support the business team in defining the right initiatives to improve selection, availability, quality and CX, and report progresses against roadmap on weekly (WBR) and monthly (MBR) reviews
· Identify opportunities and develop plans to improve the 3P product, based on data analysis in coordination with business partners and central teams in the EU
· Develop tools in Excel, Access, VBA, BI (SQL) to facilitate process improvements short and long-term.
- Proficient written and verbal communication in English and Spanish
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Business or related areas with quantitative depth.
- 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in project/program management, consulting, logistics, or manufacturing.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems, and large-scale data mining and reporting tools.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
-Advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
- Excellent business judgment and a practical approach to getting things done.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Results-driven focus with analytical capability
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and to innovate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential: clear, organized, concise with an ability to adapt to the appropriate audience in a business setting.
- Demonstrated project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting.
- Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders effectively, including Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, Retail, Legal and Tech.
- Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
· Fluent written and verbal communication in Italian desirable
· Proficient in SQL, Tableau, business intelligence tools, Microsoft Excel VBA and programming.
· Experience with logistics, manufacturing, large-scale physical operations, or related fields.
· Support and engagement experience with international technology and business teams.
Application and Assessment Process
Selected candidates will be invited to attend a virtual interview consisting of a combination of interviews and case studies. This selection process is subject to change but you will be notified if any changes are made.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora