Books is seeking a sharp, analytical, innovative Marketing Manager to shape the personalized-credit Promotions strategy and raise the bar on Customer experience for Books in Europe.
As Promotions Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the successful end-to-end execution of new and existing Promotions, closely working with teams across the global Books organization, including Content Acquisition, Product Management and Pricing. You will contribute to the development and execution of bold creative marketing programs and measure and analyze the performance of onsite, email, mobile and device programs. You will partner with Product Managers to drive marketing automation, make processes more efficient, improve customer experience and build a robust Promotions CX.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of the current literary landscape, have a strong ability to coordinate across teams and projects and show willingness to roll up their sleeves to get things done. They will have a customer-oriented mindset and will have a strong track record of building scalable marketing/promotional programs across multiple channels. The candidate will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
The location for this role is flexible and can be based in London; Luxembourg or Madrid.
· Relevant work experience in online marketing, product marketing or product management
· Strong quantitative analysis, problem-solving and project management skills
· Attention to detail, customer obsession and bias for action.
· Background in online and e-commerce marketing tools and concepts, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly
· Good Knowledge of Excel and SQL or willingness to learn how to self-service data and analysis needs
· Strong technical competency and ability to learn new systems and work with technology teams
· Experience with outbound marketing, plus the ability to learn our in-house analysis tools quickly.
· Able to work in a diverse team
· Experience in e-commerce, online marketing, product management, or similar
· Demonstrated ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects
· Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English and at least an extra one language (German, French or Italian)
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Business
<p><strong>Contexte</strong></p><p><br></p><p>upOwa est une entreprise solidaire, créée en France, avec la vocation de rayonner dans le monde un impact positif sur la vie des personnes et des communautés...
<p>El candidato ideal debe ser organizado y que sea capaz de trabajar de manera transversal en la planificación y la implementación de proyectos de marketing sobre todo online. Deberá mostrar versatilidad para manejar proyectos ad-hoc según lo...