Amazon is looking for a highly talented and motivated Product Marketing Manager to bring the Prime program to the next level in Italy and Spain. This Product Marketing Manager will work with local, EU and global teams to deliver highest-quality benefits and customer experience to millions of Prime customers. Main responsibilities include, among others:
· New Prime member acquisition, including on and off-site marketing efforts, content testing, business development and other initiatives;
· Prime Product Management, through the definition of new benefits and improvement of the currently existing ones (shipping, shopping and digital benefits);
· Definition and execution of Go To Market plans, with stronger focus in Italy;
· Prime membership experience, engagement and retention through increased awareness and usage of benefits, initiatives to drive customer satisfaction;
· Prime members segmentation and lifecycle management;
· Prime program overall optimization, considering customer behavior, revenue and ROI;
Please apply with your CV in English.
You will be responsible for identifying projects/initiatives that will help us maximize the value of Prime and delight our customers, through insightful analysis and customer focus. You will work closely with other Prime, Marketing and Benefit teams in driving and implementing projects benefiting IT and ES Prime customers, but also with Retail teams to ensure healthy Retail inputs (Selection, Pricing, Convenience) for Prime customers.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a dynamic environment; will be a creative and analytical problem solver.
· 5+ years professional experience in product management, marketing or management consulting, ideally within a consumer e-commerce environment
· Strong project management skills
· Very high customer orientation
· Strong analytical skills and a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture (Excel proficiency and SQL knowledge are needed)
· Fluent in English and Italian. Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to influence
· Ability to partnering with diverse teams in different organizations
· Bias for action and hunger for quantifiable results
· Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA from top tier school is a plus)
· Experience in start-up type environments or short-cycle businesses
· Experience working with remote teams
· Proven experience with membership or loyalty programs in a B2C business
· Working knowledge of additional (European) languages, preferably Spanish
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Últimas ofertas de Business
¿Tienes experiencia en el seguimiento y desarrollo de políticas de seguridad, salud y medio ambiente en el sector industrial? ¿Te estás planteando un cambio? ¡Pues sigue leyendo por qué te va a interesar! Importante empresa del sector alimentario...
Amazon Spain Services, S.L.
Do you want to reach the next level in your career? Are you looking for new challenges and solving hard problems while using top-notch technologies? Join us and you'll help millions of customers to discover the best from a multi-billion product...