Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Amazon Hub is growing and we are working to create a world class delivery experience for customers through alternate delivery options - Lockers, Counters and 3rd Party Pickup Points. If you are passionate about delivery operations and look around corners for ways to serve customers, we want your help.
The Program Manager – Operations will be responsible for all aspects of customer delivery strategy to 3rd party pickup locations across EMEA, APAC and beyond, as we continue to expand our operations. The successful candidate will build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners – including last mile carriers, technology, supply chain, and customer service. The Program Manager – Operations must be both analytical and creative, seeking out ways to improve customer experience and executing on those ideas. Strong interpersonal skills are also important as the position will have frequent interaction with senior leadership at Amazon and partner companies.
The successful candidate will:
· Manage strategic relationships with internal and external partners
· Become an expert on delivery operations and drive continuous improvement in performance while the business continues its rapid growth
· Monitor performance of delivery partners and escalate issues as needed
· Identify and execute on opportunities for improving customer experience and reducing delivery cost through data analysis
· Lead and participate in strategic projects, including new product and feature launches, process improvements, and geographic expansion
· Partner with global Operations Managers to innovate on behalf of the business and develop best practices
· Report on daily, weekly, monthly KPIs and projects to senior leadership and C-Level external stakeholders
· Participate in the carrier contract negotiations
· Promote and develop an environment which is receptive and adaptable to business change
· Document internal processes and promote knowledge sharing
· English and French fluency is required
· A track record of delivering results – improving service whilst reducing costs
· Strong Bias for Action and willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
· An analytical approach to measuring/optimizing performance
· Highly tech-literate, with ability to learn new systems quickly
· Comfortable with ambiguity and able to manage multiple priorities
· A passion for developing best in class customer delivery experience
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) is required
· Willingness to travel 20% of the time
Please summit your Cv in English.
· Experience in logistics or last mile operations
· SQL knowledge
· Advanced Microsoft Excel
· Experience in project management
· Six Sigma or Lean certification
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Perfil con nivel francés bilingüe, para gestionar reclamaciones. Descripción de la oferta Las funciones a realizar serán: - Gestionar las consultas y quejas de los clientes de manera rápida y eficaz. - Participar activamente en los proyectos...
- Análisis de mercado e identificación de necesidades de los clientes y tendencias de la industria. - Gestión de la evolución estratégica. - Definición de la propuesta de valor de los productos a los distintos segmentos de clientes. - Gestión de...