The Amazon Private Brands EUR team is creating a global portfolio of premium consumables products and is looking for an entrepreneurial, experienced, and analytical Commercialization Project Manager. This position will focus on developing and managing the project timelines from new product concept to production manufacturing and scale up, through to the launch of the product. They will work directly with suppliers and internal cross functional stakeholders to create and manage project timelines to successful execution of launch. This role requires expertise in project management of consumer packaged goods development and manufacturing. The individual must be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills, proven effectiveness in leading cross functional teams,, a high bar for quality, strong customer obsession, and a track record of operating in a dynamic environment. They will also possess a proven ability to lead, influence and steer diverse cross-functional teams. The successful candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and be motivated by a fast-paced start up environment.
The Senior Commercialization Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring Program and Project management processes to ensure excellence in execution
- Working with Sourcing and Category Managers to schedule and plan production runs including pilot and initial build runs
- Driving product commercialization project schedules including working through roadblocks to deliver new products on time and on budget.
- Managing continuous improvement projects to shorten project cycle times.
- Develop and manage project timelines to support supplier and CM manufacturing improvement, optimization and cost savings projects
- Developing feasible action plans within supply chain to address marketing objectives and response to customer feedback and expectations.
- Traveling as needed to meet with suppliers and service providers
- Collaborating with other members of the Amazon PB Consumables team including Product Development, Sourcing Management, and Category Management to lead a successful scale up process for new product lines.
- BA/BS in Chemical Engineering, Food technology or Engineering, Quality Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in CPG Project Management, manufacturing, operations, and product & supplier quality management systems, with both production quality and head office (country, region or global) quality management experience
- Experience in daily-use, high-repeat purchase product categories such as Grocery, Household, Personal Care, Beauty, Health & Wellness, and Baby Care
- Experience with cGMP, HACCP, manufacturing methods, process and continuous improvement programs and procedures.
- Project and Program management experience in new product introduction and successfully introduced new products to volume production
- Direct responsibility for defining production process/supply chain and equipment requirements for new product manufacturing
- Experience communicating and presenting project status updates to senior management
-Experience with Product Lifecycle Management systems
- Master’s degree
- Proven track record for successful execution of CPG product launches.
-Proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key internal and external partners that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
- Outstanding writing, presentation and communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization / time management and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big, act quickly, and influence across all levels of an organization
- Curiosity to dig several layers deep into metrics, have an innate desire to understand key drivers and whether they are the correct or best metrics to measure / manage a business or process.
- Diversified experience with entire product lifecycle and supply chain (R&D, scale-up, operations management, consumer feedback)
- Certification in Six Sigma Black Belt and Lean manufacturing
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Seleccionamos click apply para nueva apertura de call center en Granollers. media jornada, contrato en régimen general suledo fijo+variable. Estudios Enseñanza Reglada Años De Experiencia Sin Experiencia
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, ES
DETALLE DEL PUESTO RECONOCIDO HOTEL EN TENERIFE NORTE Selecciona DIRECTOR/A DE OPERACIONES Nexo selecciona DIRECTOR/A DE OPERACIONES de Hotel para Tenerife Norte. Reportando a Gerencia, entre otras funciones, se responsabilizará de: Dirección técnica...