The Amazon Corporate Gift Card (GC) business is a rapidly growing, multi-billion-dollar global business which significantly contributes to the company’s profitability, with the stated mission to create delightful gifts that are thoughtful for the recipient and convenient for the giver.
The EU Corporate Gift Card Operations (Corp GC Ops) team is responsible for multiple functions involving internal (i.e. Salesforce, Product, Global Ops) and external stakeholders (B2B and B&M clients). These include “run-the-business” functions such as client onboarding, payment processing, invoicing, order management and fulfillment, month end reconciliation and direct support to corporate clients (inbox management). The Corp GC Ops team also focuses on reducing friction in the business processes, improving the Corp GC client experience and expand Corp GC by supporting the launch of new locales and products. We seek continuous improvement through standardization of processes, automation and elimination of repetitive tasks to build strong and sustainable processes. We ensure scalability of the business, higher client satisfaction. We drive innovation and create new capabilities to meet the unique characteristics of the Corp GC business.
We are seeking a full time, multi-talented high-performing, customer obsessed and analytical Program Manager for our Corp GC Ops team. Program Managers in the EU Corp GC Ops team are responsible for managing both “run-the business” tasks as well as new or existing programs, projects and finally deliver strategic business goals. In this role you will partner with internal customers (Business, Product, Engineering, Salesforce admin) as well as external clients (corporate clients) to support the execution of “run-the-business” critical business functions and to identify points of friction, build a business case, propose requirements for process/customer experience improvement projects.
The ideal candidate will have a high attention to detail, be able to work in a fast paced work environment, and a track record of supporting process improvement. The position also requires strong communication skills, the ability to build and maintain strong relationship internally and externally.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Support daily “run-the-business” critical business functions at high quality standards which includes FR/ES Corporate client contacts.
· Contribute to client satisfaction and business success by independently supporting the daily execution of critical business tasks and proactively identify risks to build long terms mitigation plans.
· Work closely with the global GC product team throughout the project lifecycle, from the requirements definition to post launch auditing of results.
· Identify improvement opportunities related to "run-the-business" tasks and anticipate clients needs by proposing innovative solutions.
· Bachelor degree
· 3+ years of relevant experience
· Experience in Operations or Customer Service Team
· Fluency in English, Spanish and French
· Experience with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office Product
· Applied knowledge of CRM tools e.g. Salesforce.
· Fluency in German, Italian, Dutch, Polish is a plus
· Problem solving
· Basic accounting knowledge
Últimas ofertas de Sales
TRANSFAYA precisa incorporar un delegado/a comercial para la expansión de su delegación en Madrid. Bajo la coordinación y el apoyo de la dirección comercial se ocupará de expandir y potenciar el negocio en Madrid y toda la zona central de España. Su...
¿ Tienes experiencia como teleoperador? Desde Manpower estamos seleccionando para una importante consultoría 10 perfiles para una campaña de aproximadamente 2 meses. Funciones: -Seguimiento de campañas de publicidad-Atención de llamadas -Gestión de...