Please note that this role is a 6 month fixed term contract for which we cannot sponsor visas. We can only consider candidates who are already eligible to work in the location.
Amazon is looking for a pro-active, results oriented Program Manager to join the exciting F3 (Amazon Fresh and Prime Now) team in Madrid or London. You will support and take ownership of strategic, cross-functional , operations and technology projects. You will be part of the team focusing on expanding grocery delivery through new services, new geographies and innovating and experimenting in this area. You will lead program and process improvements, work across strategic projects while maintaining a strong focus on the customer.
This role is International in scope (EU5) and will support business growth expanding our offer to new customers across multiple countries and continuously improve the offering. Identification of project gaps and the coordination of complex stakeholder configurations will be key to succeed. Innovation will be required to scale processes to ensure the long-term success of Amazon Fresh and Prime Now in the EU; we need to solve for two of Amazon’s most challenging businesses: grocery and ultra-fast delivery.
You will be involved in projects and initiatives, focusing on expanding to new services, new businesses and new geographies. Our goal is to enable our business teams to reach new Amazon Fresh and Prime Now customers in a scalable, self-service way. You will support innovative experimentations in all topics surrounding groceries. You will also contribute to set project management standards and expectations and supporting large, cross-functional projects.
Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. This is a highly visible role that requires partnering with Retail, 3P, Finance and Operations teams to impact Amazon’s growth. You must have the experience and capability to create and present documentation for senior executives and align your roadmap with Amazon’s strategic objectives. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
· Support the development and implementation of various program in expansion and experimentation
· Create consensus for each program vision both internally and with key external partners
· Lead the delivery of expansion milestones and develop improved launch mechanisms
· Identify hurdles and blockers and remove them with stakeholders across Business, Operations and Development Teams worldwide
· Work closely with category leaders, product management, operations, supply chain and finance business stakeholders to deliver the product vision to our customers
· Manage trade-offs of current products concurrently with future product planning
· Actively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
· Multiple years of experience operating, managing, and delivering results in a consumer facing program and/or program management role.
· Experience delivering complex projects/services in a high growth environment, with a demonstrated ability to translate business and customer needs into effective solutions.
· Proven track record of managing and executing entire projects or components of large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and manipulation, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations.
· Must show evidence of using data to inform decisions.
· Must have a demonstrable track record of delivering results.
· Must demonstrate fluency in English language both written and verbal.
· Master’s degree
· Be an innovative leader with the ability to identify opportunities and influence organizations to gain support and overcome resistance with data and persuasion.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills that enables you to earn trust at all levels. Have the ability to communicate expectations and requirements equally well with business and technology teams, and capacity to write well-reasoned and data-driven proposals.
· Are right, a lot. You demonstrate strong business judgment and good instincts.
· Proven record of innovation and delivering those ideas to drive long-term results. Ability to successfully deliver end-to-end technology and operations projects, working through the many obstacles along the way.
· Superior analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs. Have the ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges. Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
· Proven record of operational excellence and defect reduction.
· High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Últimas ofertas de Product
At Ezzing, we’re creating Product software for energy companies to boost Distributed Power Generation. Join us and be part of the future of sustainable energy! We are looking for a Product Designer who is passionate about creating elegant solutions to...
Fail Fast (Opentrends)
We are a Digital Experience Studio based in Barcelona. We accelerate innovation of products, services and huge companies with user experience design. Deliver value faster for users without fear of failure. We are a multidisciplinary design firm ready...