At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. Make history and become part of an amazing recruiting team at Amazon.
We need a Recruitment Sourcing Manager to help lead a team of Sourcing Recruiters to help bring Amazon to the next level by supporting bringing in the best operations talent in the world. To be great in this role, you'll need to lead a team of people to research markets, network with passive candidates, work closely with recruiters you support, and create robust sourcing strategies that will attract the best and the brightest talent to Amazon. It's a fast-paced role, on a fun and cohesive team. Candidates will have experience of leading recruitment/sourcing teams previously and be able to manage teams against predefined key performance indicators (KPI's).
You will demonstrate organisational skills, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great verbal and written communications skills in English, demonstrate a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organisation.
This position can be located in Milan, London, Munich or Luxembourg.
· Lead a fungible team of employees and allocate resource in line with hiring needs
· Create and execute short, mid and long term hiring strategies that may re-define current operational processes
· Manage teams against stretching key performance indicators
· Collaborate with market intelligence to ensure teams receive research and intelligence to aid name generation
· Work with recruiting engine teams on tool adoption to support workload
· Partner with recruitment leaders to understand hiring demands, seasonal peaks and establish individual bespoke sourcing strategies.
· Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand current and future hiring needs and requirements to ensure effective hiring conversion rates through the process
· Invent on behalf of the teams to deliver effective and efficient working processes
· Experience working to a range of performance metrics.
· People leadership experience
· Experience building, coaching and performance managing a recruitment team.
· Experience developing recruitment and sourcing hiring plans and building data driven recruiting reports
· Bachelor's Degree.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and selection criteria and strategies, with experience of online sourcing techniques.
· Strong analytics, with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Compañía verificadora y certiticadora líder en el mercado busca a un Director/a Comercial para realizar captación de nuevas cuentas, gestión de cuentas y lideraje de equipo comercial (a los 6 meses) Descripción de la oferta - Captación de nuevas...
Buscamos personas proactivas con don de gentes para asesorar a clientes sobre las diferentes campañas con las que trabajamos. Aprendida bien esta primera área, pasarías al desarrollo de personas con un equipo de trabajo a tu cargo. Y si finalmente...