The EMEA Security and Loss Prevention team is looking for a top candidate to drive the improvement of our Security Service Providers and Integrators. It includes leading field relationships with our partners and with the Loss Prevention operations team. Supporting the managing of the daily partner interactions with Loss Prevention, you will be responsible for driving exceptional vendor performance through established KPIs and SLAs throughout all Amazon businesses across EMEA.
Candidates should have experience working with leadership of external partners. They need to have strong analytical skills, and customer focus. They should have proven experience with accomplishment of delivering performance programs from concept to implementation. They should have experience managing statistics and quality. Candidates should have exceptional written and spoken communication skills in English.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Analyze vendor service performance and align it with Amazon KPI´s and SLA´s. Adapt their approach in line with any changes and the different phases of site projects and initiatives.
· Work with Security & Loss Prevention to ensure compliance with the standard of vendor performance requirements and KPI´s. Match standardized solutions that integrate local needs.
· Match solutions to individual and business unit goals creating standardized tools.
· Follow actions plans with Vendors and Loss Prevention
· Extract relevant information to support decision making.
· Ensure that data are of high quality and accuracy. Convert data into operational tooling to generate metrics and reports.
· Developing key input and output metrics associated with vendor success and other key impact-driving functions.
· Inventing new strategies that will improve vendor performance and experience.
· Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at all levels.
· Identify opportunities and solutions for cost/benefit optimizations. Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have Amazon's success firmly in your focus.
· Proactive engagement with business units. Find the link between business requirements and integration with our strategic partners and Security & Loss prevention.
· Bachelor´s Degree / Certificate of Higher education in Statistics/ Data Analysis or Quality Management
· Certificate of Higher Education in Security Management/ Program Management will be desirable
· PSP or CPP certification will be and added value
· 3+ years of vendor management, program management, within the security industry
· 3+ years of experience with physical security systems, security guarding/manpower, and supply chain security
· 2 or more years of experience managing and influencing at all levels within a large, cross-functional organization
· Strong familiarity with agile methodologies and web technologies
· Very strong analytical and communication skill
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Colaboración en la gestión de las tareas del Departamento de Elearning.<br>Creación de aulas virtuales y demos en plataforma, y de los recursos de aprendizaje habituales dentro de las mismas.<br>Gestión de usuarios: altas, bajas y...
Unei Iniciativa Social, S.L.U.
Código del anuncio EA\2021\005491 Nombre del anuncio Técnico de Compras<br><br>Descripción del anuncio Gestión del proceso de compras conforme a la políticas y procedimientos de UNEI, velando por la adecuada homologación de proveedores, la...