Senior BI Manager, Amazon EU Ops Engineering Services
EU Ops Engineering Services is looking for a customer-obsessed Senior BI Manager to lead a team of BI and Data Engineers and support the continued expansion of our European fulfillment network. Having actionable analytics is part of our culture and we insist on timely, accurate, scalable and actionable business intelligence. This role will lead the EU Ops Engineering Services BI team that partners closely with multiple business teams with a bandwidth of more than 400 customers. A successful candidate should be able to cope with a fast pace environment, work on multiple deliverables and in parallel, be comfortable with prioritizing efficiently and communicating progress and blockers in an effective manner.
· You will have complete ownership of cross-functional projects, including product definition, roadmap and resource planning, and project execution.
· You will work closely with business and operations leadership, including executive leadership at Amazon, to define the technical product and provide updates on the program.
· You will manage all aspects of BI projects such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning.
· You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
· You will be responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus.
· You will improve current development standards and introduce new capabilities to the team.
· You will hire and develop the best talents, mentor them on engineering path and help them achieve their career goals.
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Informatics or any other related fields
· 3+ years of experience in Data Engineering; 5+ years in Business Intelligence; 3+ years working with cloud services
· 4+ years of experience in leading various engineering teams.
· Technology background, especially in a service-oriented environment with a deep understanding of systems and data products.
· Very good understanding of technical project management, with 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced environment, taking a product through its complete lifecycle using agile methodologies and delivering highly scalable and robust systems.
· Ability to operate as an individual contributor to get the job done, while guiding a team toward its objectives.
· Proficient in providing architectural guidance and clear direction throughout the project lifecycle.
· Experience working in business orgs, communicating effectively with business owners as well as senior leaders, while handling multiple competing tech priorities.
· Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical discipline
· Project Management Certificate
· Deep hands-on technical expertise
· 2+ years of experience working with AWS Compute, Database, Storage, Analytics products
· 3+ years in Software Engineering
· Strong business vision and fundamental knowledge on the business management functional areas (MBA degree is a plus).
· Deep understanding of software development principles, managing and delivering software projects on time.
· Experience mentoring other data engineers and BI developers.
· Knowledge of different Machine Learning techniques.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Creemos que la comunicación es más bonita contigo, queremos despertar la máxima expresión de ti mismo, que seas el verdadero protagonista de esta transformación, contando tu historia para innovador y seguir construyendo nuestra historia. Nos...
Cornellà de Llobregat, ES
Job Summary Provide efficient support for the customers, the Sales Department and the Finance Department, providing the best service in order to ensure product availability and technical advice. Performing administrative tasks in accordance with...