Amazon Business is seeking a customer-centric Senior Business Development Manager to deliver the B2B Grocery strategy for Europe. Some qualities that we are looking for:
· You are results oriented (and have a track record of repeatedly delivering great results);
· You are an inventor and an innovator (and have already proven it); you are dedicated to solving really complex problems (some may say impossible to solve);
· You are an owner, and do what it takes to make your team successful; you have relentlessly high standards (some may say too high);
· You are customer obsessed; you operate well in an ambiguous environment;
· You have a burning desire to be a part of something really big.
In 2015, Amazon launched a new B2B service Amazon Business. Amazon Business is dedicated to serving the needs of business customers and we are focused on building the largest and most innovative Business-to-Business (B2B) marketplace in the world. We are recruiting a handful of the best and brightest to make this vision a reality. B2B represents an opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base. Our business customers have different needs than the traditional Amazon customer and thus we have to reinvent our selection, pricing, ordering and delivery processes to provide the right customer experience for businesses.
Our environment is very fast-paced, and requires someone who is highly enthusiastic, flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams in a very ambiguous area. You will effectively engage with C-level executive management of top B2B vendors to develop partnership strategies and business growth programs.
Whilst this role is opened nominally in the UK, we are flexible (within EU5) - UK; Germany; Italy; France or Spain.
Core responsibilities include:
· Identify, negotiate contracts and manage relationships with key vendors across various product verticals, with a particular focus on unlocking business relevant selection and increasing adoption of business discounts
· Establish and own selection and pricing goals, identify and define metrics to show impact.
· Identify partnership roadblocks and partner with product, program and vendor management teams across Amazon to develop solutions to address them.
· Drive market segment analysis to determine go-to-market strategies. Partner with Category teams, Sales and Marketing to drive business growth for supported vendors.
· Implement and track metrics for measuring success of vendor and partner engagement.
· Manage projects with internal teams and external service providers.
· Communicate with management and senior executives about program direction, strategy and the operational execution.
· Bachelor’s degree, ideally in an analytical disciple such as Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics, Finance, Supply Chain or Engineering
· Extensive E-commerce, Retail or Strategy Consulting experience
· Strong negotiating skills
· Fluency in English both written and verbal
· Experience building senior-level internal and external relationships in a complex and dynamic organization and in influencing cross-functional teams
· Strong communication skills, whilst maintaining your ability to be vocally self-critical
· Excel proficiency with a highly analytical skill set and aptitude for figures and data-driven argumentation
· Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
· Able to work in a diverse team
· Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Management or Economics or MBA
· Prior B2B Procurement Experience/Negotiation or Business Process Management Experience
· Cross functional experience, especially Finance, Marketing or Supply Chain Management
· Experience in SQL
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Últimas ofertas de Business
<p>Sita Murt/, importante empresa de diseño y producción de moda catalana, <strong><u>precisa incorporar en sus oficinas centrales y de forma presencial en IGUALADA</u></strong> un/a Responsable de Marketing y...
Hyundai Motor España, S.L.U.
<p><strong>Principales funciones y responsabilidades</strong></p><ul><li>Diseñar la estrategia de marketing de los concesionarios: diseñar con los concesionarios su estrategia anual y trimestral para optimizar su...