The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders are delivered quickly, accurately, and in the most cost effective way as possible. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build a world-class logistics practice, this is your chance to make history.
As a proven senior BI engineer, you will get plenty of opportunities to analyze supply chain, transportation or financial data in a fast-paced environment, in addition to designing algorithms. You will also engage closely with stakeholders and senior business leaders to gather requirements, prioritize projects and define team roadmap. You will conduct deep dive analyses and translate requirements into effective data visualizations and analytical solutions. You’ll also need to mentor the junior analysts while continuing to operate at a strategic level.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with large datasets and distributed computing technologies. The candidate relishes working with large volumes of data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex technical contexts, and, above all else, is passionate about data and analytics. He/she is an expert with data modeling, ETL design and business intelligence tools, has hand-on knowledge on columnar databases such as Redshift and other related AWS technologies. He/she passionately partners with the customers to identify strategic opportunities in the field of data engineering. He/she is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail) and enjoys working in a fast-paced team that continuously learns and evolves on a day to day basis.
· 8+ years of experience in operations supply chain analysis/ financial analysis, business process analytics, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
· 6+ years of experience delivering high quality BI products in a fast pace environment and/or leading a high-performance BI and Data engineering team
· Strong tactical level operator; thrives on analytics and detailed investigation; able to coordinate workload
· Technical Expertise: In-depth knowledge of Data modelling, warehousing and reporting platform(s); Hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large datasets; Experience of working with various scripting and programming languages (Python, R, JScript etc.)
· Decision Making / Complex Problem Solving: Proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources, probes/considers all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conducts root cause analysis; refers to long term plans and goals; prioritises key factors; acts decisively, promptly and confidently
· Excellent communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and different levels of management.
Data Science and Big Data Statistical Modelling: inductive, descriptive, regression, classification, clustering etc.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora