At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a customer obsessed Data Scientist who can innovate in a business environment, building and deploying machine learning models.
Our team’s goal is to drive step-change innovation in both Customer Experience and Business management, by creating and delivering Machine Learning projects that can be quickly applied starting in Italy and Spain, and scaled to EU/worldwide. We work on substantial problems that require to gather intelligence through data, and to build solutions that step-change the way in which we manage our Retail business.
As a Senior Data Scientist on our team, you will have opportunities to build and deploy Machine Learning models using large data-sets and cloud technology. You will have the opportunity to apply a variety of algorithms, including Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing, and work on one of the world's largest data sets to influence the long-term evolution of our science roadmap.
You will need to be entrepreneurial, able to deal with ambiguity and work in a highly collaborative environment. You will identify specific and actionable opportunities to solve existing business problems, and collaborate with technical and business teams for future innovation. You need to be a sophisticated user of advanced Machine Learning algorithms, cloud technology for model production, results delivery and visualization, and an expert at synthesizing and communicating insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication.
The role will be based in Milan or Madrid. Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
· Masters in quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, AI, Statistics, or equivalent)
· Great design and problem-solving skills, passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in building Machine Learning models in an applied environment
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in Python language using ML libraries (scikit-learn, keras)
· 3+ years of working on cloud technologies (deploying ML models)
· Experience with AWS technologies such as Amazon SageMaker, Lambda, Redshift, S3, EC2, Data Pipeline, EMR
· Work well in a fast-moving team environment and effectively deliver technical implementations having complex dependencies
· Exemplary communication skills, ability to work with large cross functional teams of technical and non-technical members
· Ability to distill informal customer requirements into problem definitions, dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives
· Ability to manage and quantify improvement in customer experience or value for the business resulting from research outcomes
· Expertise in specialized areas such as Natural Language Processing and Propensity Score Matching
· Expertise in building model pipeline on AWS and writing production level code
· Strong interest in learning, researching, and creating new technologies with high commercial impact
Islas Baleares, ES
¡Hola! Si eres un aficionado al mundo del motor, ya habrás oído hablar de nosotros. Seguro que sabes que somos más de 370 profesionales de la automoción en España y Portugal y que implantamos las mejores soluciones de negocio y tecnología para las...
Palma , ES
Funciones DATO (Data Analytics & Transformation Office) es el área responsable de la creación de valor a partir de la data existente en la compañía y fuera de ella. La creación de valor se realiza a través la gestión gobernada de la información en...