Amazon is looking for a talented Senior Instock Manager with Supply Chain management and optimization experience. We are looking for candidates with passion for innovation, process simplification, large-scale impact and operational improvements with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, able to manage multiple projects and cooperate with stakeholders, planning, prioritizing and delegating appropriate tasks.
As Senior Instock Manager, you will focus on delivering improvements in automation at EU level, partnering with vendors and various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization to improve internal and external processes while continuously improving operational metrics. You will own the relationship of a set of Hardlines vendors at EU level and related long-term Supply Chain optimization goals, with the aim of reducing our overall cost to serve, contributing to the growth and scale of the category and to maximize the service level for our customers.
In order to be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable driving business decisions in a high pressure and often ambiguous work environment, challenging the status quo to improve existing processes and customer experience.
Position responsibilities include:
· Identify and pursue process improvement opportunities, with a special focus on forecasting and supply planning processes, working with technical teams, vendor operations, and inventory management;
· Be a leader beyond the own categories by scaling best practices introduced at the highest possible level, ideally world-wide, and by supporting new tools/processes deployment;
· Create a sourcing strategy for owned vendors that optimizes for availability and cost;
· Participate in manufacturer and vendor reviews;
· Drive vendor operational improvement through measurement and process improvement;
· Interact with operations teams and drive efficiencies through team collaboration;
· Achieve and maintain high instock rates on replenishment programs;
· Manage large scale data to drive decision making;
This role can be based in Madrid or Milan.
- 7+ years of working experience ideally in supply chain, inventory management with project management experience or as a strategy consultant
- Fluent English
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Management, Economics, Maths or similar
- Excellent communication and stakeholder influencing skills, with aptitude for data-driven argumentation
- Experience working with complex data sets
- A business focused way of thinking and a strong hands-on, results oriented mentality combined with ability to work strategically
- Must have a proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment.
- Highly analytical, flexible, action and results oriented, self-starter, comfortable with computer databases and tools
- An effective communicator working with some of Amazon’s most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal teams
- Graduate degree in Business (MBA), Engineering or a Supply Chain / Operations discipline preferred.
- Familiarity with statistics or other analytical techniques
- Experience with SQL is a strong plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora