***Please note this role can be based in any of the corporate offices in Europe***
We are looking for a Senior Manager within our Fleet Mobile Solutions (MS) Team. This individual will be responsible for developing insurance and damage repair solutions that match the needs of our Delivery Service Providers (DSPs) who are our internal customers. We see significant cost potential in optimizing repairs for our most frequent damages as well as developing countermeasures to reduce the frequency accordingly. Hence, an understanding of the Last Mile Business as well as the Insurance/Accident Management industry is important.
As this is a truly pioneering role within Amazon, the optimal fit for this role will be a candidate wanting to roll-up his or her sleeves, look around corners to identify future needs, dive into a challenge. Goal is to develop a best-in-class solution, set a path forward, and drive implementation. The successful candidate will be customer focused, highly analytical, resourceful, able to operate at all levels of the organization and comfortable driving critical business decisions in a fast paced and often ambiguous environment.
Key functions for the role include:
· Program ownership of a portfolio of services
· Business development and vendor negotiations
· Leverage EU wide rollout of services and their continuous improvement
· Engagement with internal teams (international) and external stakeholders
Key job responsibilities:
· Analyze and improve existing insurance and repair solutions
· Optimize Damage repair solutions to reduce cost
· Enhance the total cost of Ownership model for Amazon Delivery vehicles
· Review and improve current services with our existing and with new suppliers
· Drive cross-functional alignment between the business, service providers, internal stakeholder teams and senior leadership to ensure achievement of goals
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience influencing and interacting with cross-functional teams
· Proven experience in business development with a proven ability to deliver results
· Ability to handle and analyze complex data-sets with strong excel proficiency
· Fluent in English with excellent communication skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail
· Insurance and/or Fleet Management experience
· Background in the Automotive industry or Transportation is a strong plus
· A history of developing strong partnerships and managing 3rd party companies
· Lean Management skills are beneficial to a successful execution of the role
· Master degree preferred: MBA, MS or MA (Logistics, Supply Chain, Engineering, Mathematics or Equivalent)
· Language skills in other European Languages (German, Spanish, Italian, French)
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
- Prospección de clientes, perfil autónomos y profesionales del transporte. - Oferta y cierre de operaciones de producto líder en el sector. - Adquirir formación de ventas y gestión de equipos comerciales. - Potenciar desarrollo profesional a largo...
SECURITAS SEGURIDAD ESPAÑA
Securitas Seguridad España precisa incorporar un/a Técnico/a de sistemas de puesta en marcha, para su delegación de Sevilla: La funciones serán: - Realizar servicios de puesta en marcha, mantenimiento y asistencia técnica para servicios de...