Our vision for Amazon Ultra-Fast-Grocery is to establish Amazon as the first-choice grocery store for our customers worldwide. We are looking for an exceptionally motivated, highly creative, analytical and results-oriented *Sr Product Marketing Manager* to drive customer retention for our International business (Europe and Japan).
In this role, you will sit on the central marketing team and you will be responsible for driving onboarding and churn-reduction programs by working with local and global marketing teams in partnership with the Retention Program manager. The role will build a roadmap across our retention-focused channels, drive best in class global experimentation and will scale these channels in partnership with central and local marketing teams.
You will monitor customer funnel trends to identify high leverage opportunities, provide recommendations and tactical support to local marketing teams, rapidly develop and test your own initiatives, report impact to and manage expectations of senior leaders and scale your learnings globally. This is a unique opportunity to get involved with a rapidly developing Amazon business and make a wide-reaching impact.
You are a self-starter and posses strong analytical skills and thrive working among a broad, diverse and international set of stakeholders. You posses strong project management skills and have a track record of delivering quality work. You are comfortable managing ambiguity, have a passion for testing and scaling learnings beyond your immediate team. You prefer to work smart vs. working hard and lean into mechanisms to make processes more efficient.
You'll be a member of a remote marketing team distributed across the EU. Note that candidates can be based in Spain (Madrid), Germany (Munich), UK (London), Italy (Milan) or France (Paris).
Key job responsibilities
* Develop and execute the F3 International roadmap for retention-focused marketing channel(s), inclusive of marketing owned experiments and measurement & reporting enhancements
* Track and measure performance of campaigns, identifying insights and socializing them to inform future strategy and testing
* Drive regular reviews of roadmap progress and results with leadership across marketing and business teams
* Facilitate data-driven decisions with international marketing and business leaders, balancing business impact, efficiency and scalability.
* Lead reporting (in partnership with BI) and mechanisms to communicate to director and VP-level leadership and key business partners on performance and strategic initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines
· 6+ years of professional experience in Marketing, product/project management or consulting
· Experience managing multiple stakeholders across time zones.
· Experience leading retention marketing initiatives.
· Experience with marketing tools and channels to drive customer and order outputs.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical skills and comfortable with extracting and handling data to make recommendations.
· Insists on high standards and over-indexes on Earns Trust.
· Willingness to Think Big, but also roll up your sleeves to get things done
· Background in online grocery market segment.
· Advanced degree in business, marketing or advertising.
· Experience with customer retention marketing.
· Experience leading cross-country, cross-function projects
· Experience working remotely.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora