Our vision for Amazon Ultra-Fast-Grocery is to establish Amazon as the first-choice grocery store for our customers worldwide. We are looking for a motivated marketer to lead paid marketing strategy for our International business (Europe and Japan).
In this role, you will sit on the central marketing team and define the end-to-end strategy and implementation of paid marketing budget to drive growth for Ultra-Fast-Grocery internationally. You will oversee creation of investment plans designed to achieve growth goals and address localized marketing challenges across six countries. You will collaborate closely with local Ultra-Fast-Grocery marketing teams in each of your supported countries, as well as business partners across Amazon, to implement those plans. You will monitor and respond to performance trends and report on overall business impact to director and VP-level leaders.
You are a self-starter and posses strong analytical skills and thrive working among a broad, diverse and international set of stakeholders. You posses strong project management skills and have a track record of delivering quality work. You are comfortable managing ambiguity, have a passion for testing and scaling learns beyond your immediate team. You prefer to work smart vs. working hard and lean into mechanisms to make processes more efficient.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop a paid marketing strategy and operational plan to implement it.
· Plan and manage the marketing budget for international Ultra-Fast Grocery in collaboration with marketing and finance partners across six countries.
· Leverage expertise to advise channel leads and country marketing teams on how to scale paid marketing impact.
· Partner regularly with a broad set of stakeholders WW — including country marketing teams, finance, PR, WW/EU central marketing and more — to implement and localize paid marketing strategies.
· Partner closely with channel leads to implement the paid marketing strategy ensuring operational excellence.
· Facilitate data-driven decisions with international marketing and business leaders, balancing business impact, efficiency and scalability.
· Lead reporting (in partnership with BI) and mechanisms to communicate to director and VP-level leadership and key business partners on performance and strategic initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity to get involved with a rapidly developing Amazon business and make a wide-reaching impact.
You'll be a member of a remote marketing team distributed across the EU. Note that candidates can be based in Spain (Madrid), Germany (Munich), UK (London), Italy (Milan) or France (Paris).
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 5 - 8 years of paid marketing experience
· Passionate about growth marketing and paid marketing channels, including but not limited to Display Advertising, Paid Social, Direct Mail, Affiliate Marketing, Search Engine Marketing.
· Experience in coaching and managing direct/indirect reports
· Experience managing multiple stakeholders.
· Experience leading strategic marketing initiatives and driving alignment with cross-functional teams and leaders.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical skills; comfortable with extracting and handling business and performance data to inform recommendations.
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
· Background in online grocery market segment.
· Advanced degree in business, marketing or advertising.
· Experience delivering projects across multiple countries/regions.
Últimas ofertas de Business
Brico Depot Iberia (Grupo Kingfisher)
¿Quieres ayudar a nuestros clientes a mejorar su hogar a través de la compra de productos de calidad, innovadores y sencillos de utilizar? ¡Únete a nuestro equipo de Trade como Buying & sourcing Manager! Formarás parte del equipo comercial...
Palma , ES
PIAF, número 1 de los medios de comunicación francófonos en Mallorca, está en expansión y busca 3 business developer para reforzar su equipo de ventas. Perfil de los candidatos : vendedor con experiencia como comercial en servicios publicitarios...