Amazon Business aims to become the most customer-centric provider of products and procurement services for business, government and industry in the world. We’re off to a big start. After launching in 2015, Amazon Business quickly reached $1 billion in annualized revenue in the US alone, and quickly expanded to Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Japan. Building on top of Amazon’s long history of customer focus and innovation, and our drive to think big, Amazon Business is addressing a new set of customer needs in a vast new market segment. While we can rely on Amazon’s existing capabilities in user experience, convenience, selection, pricing and logistics, we need to re-invent core parts of the shopping experience to serve the needs of businesses and other institutional buyers – from the kinds of products we offer, to our payment methods, to close integration with corporate purchasing systems. Furthermore, as we expand outside the US, we need to listen closely to local customer needs and tailor our approach to the requirements of local customers in Europe.
As a result, we have formed a dedicated team to oversee business payments in Europe. Our team is looking for a Product Manager to manage the portfolio of payment products we offer to Business customers in Italy and Spain. You will conduct customer research and define local requirements and will work closely with the technical team across five partner teams to deliver new products and features, oversee end-to-end testing, define go to market strategy, and manage post launch operations. You are the owner of payment product adoption and overall cost of payments goal in your geography. You develop and execute business payments marketing strategy in your geography to drive the right customers to the right payment products. You will also present to leadership on progress, and serve as the go to person for all questions related to your geography.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner, who can quickly absorb the nuances of Amazon Business Payments offerings as well as the behavior of Amazon Business's internal systems.
In this role, some of your responsibilities will include:
· Conduct customer research and understand local customer needs
· Define product requirements and ensure they are properly prioritized
· Develop and execute business payments marketing strategy to drive payment products adoption
· Work with external partners such as financial institutions for payment products offered in partnership with external parties
· Serve as the cross-team liaison across all product teams (Lending, Bill2Pay, Global Accounts Receivable, Amazon Business International, Amazon Business Marketplace)
· Problem solve when a hurdle is encountered, which will happen often, especially in the complex regulatory landscape where we are delivering complex payment methods, such as PBI
· Serve as the go to for all product decisions, and make difficult tradeoffs
· Oversee reporting of business operations goals, metrics, and dashboard with the intent of identifying and driving towards operational excellence and continuous performance improvement
· Keep leadership updated
· Travel required 10% -25%
· Spanish and Italian language skills
· MBA or other advanced degree
· Experience with B2B marketplaces or networks
· Experience managing external stakeholders and financial institutions
· 6+ years relevant work experience
· Payments industry experience
· International business experience
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
Últimas ofertas de Product
Own the Product by managing the Product and Team backlog Backlog Prioritization and Sprint shielding Describe User Stories balancing defining what and why vs how Work with one or more Development teams in order to ensure product development Safeguard...
Acerca de nuestro cliente FMCG company Descripción Reporting to the Head of Product Development/R&D Manager the professional will have to: Be part of product design brainstorm sessions Translate the identified product needs into a product design...