Preferred location is Madrid but open to Luxembourg, London, Munich, Paris or Milan.
Do you want to help us build the future of Amazon’s EU Retail Finance? Are you interested in working in a high impact role for our customers? Are you passionate about leveraging technology and data at scale to help driving better decision making, streamlining processes or building the next generation of Amazon finance tools?
The EU Automation & Analytics (A2) team is looking for a Sr. Program Manager to propose and develop scalable solutions to solve challenging problems and delight our customers. Joining the A2 team means partnering with a dynamic and creative group who sets a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment. Your goal will be to identify local opportunities and expand them globally. You will own projects end-to-end, and will work closely with both customers at all levels and engineers and designers to launch successful finance products.
· Identify local opportunities for automation and analytics and help to scale them globally.
· Manage all stages from concept to delivery of your products/features lifecycle.
· Working closely with Tech teams to identify, develop and experiment with new solutions, following Amazon’s Working Backwards methodology.
· Defining a global product roadmap and experimentation plan for EU Finance.
· Building cross-team relationships so that you can influence senior leaders of current systems as well as the Amazon network.
Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
The ideal candidate will have strong business judgment with a track record of partnering closely with stakeholders to implement solutions. You will partner with finance, business and technology leadership in initiating, prioritizing, owning and driving the vision, strategy, and deliverables to meet key objectives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
· 5+ years professional experience in product management, operations management, management consulting or related experience. Proven track record of launching technological products or business intelligence solutions.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and business analysis.
· Ability to work with customers, stakeholders, and engineering teams to deliver large or significant features successfully.
· Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential.
· Fluent in English. Good communication skills (written and verbal).
· Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA from top tier school is a plus)
· Good understanding of data analytics (SQL, Reporting, Dashboards, WebTools, …)
· Strong proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL, and statistics software
· Experience working with remote teams.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Mazars es una firma internacional, integrada e independiente, especializada en servicios de auditoría, consultoría y asesoramiento legal y fiscal. Con presencia en más de 90 países, la firma cuenta con los conocimientos de más profesionales que...
Buenos días ! quería preguntar sobre cuánto tienen el m2 de obra nueva ! Tengo un solar de unos 50y poco m2 en el cual quiero fabricar, sótano, garage, primera, segunda planta y azotea! Quería saber estimación orientativa, y aparte quiero saber cuánto...