Do you want to help drive innovations in the financial services sector? The Amazon Payment Products team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead the instalment lending business in Italy. This individual will be responsible for defining and driving the business strategy and product roadmap, innovating on behalf of customers, creating internal and external business opportunities, and further deepening the integration of our instalment lending products with Amazon Retail teams and our external partners.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, self-sufficient, and strong in more than one or all of the following areas:
· Business management, including developing business strategy, owning P&L and managing program metrics.
· Product management and development of new product features and services that deliver bar-raising customer experiences. A track record at finding simple and creative solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality or core functionality.
· Project management, including effective coordination across multiple internal and external teams.
· Customer analytics, including developing analytical frameworks to understand our customers' behaviors and patterns, conducting customer research and designing robust experimental tests that continuously challenge champion strategies.
· Partner management and negotiations experience with internal and external partners.
· Strong communication skills. This position involves regular communication with senior leadership on business opportunities and performance.
The Amazon Payment Products team manages all of Amazon branded payment and credit offering globally, including instalment lending, open and closed loop credit cards, foreign exchange services, etc. We serve millions of customers with this product offering, continuously building new products, features and services to meet the needs of our diverse set of customers worldwide.
· Bachelors Degree or equivalent related work experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficient in English and Italian.
· 10 or more years of relevant work experience in product management and the financial services industry, preferably in the consumer lending space.
· A creative and analytical mind that thrives in a data-driven environment.
· MBA from a top business school.
Últimas ofertas de Product
¿[email protected] por la tecnología? ¿[email protected] y [email protected] con ganas de formar de un proyecto Innovador? para colaborar en un nuevo ecosistema digital, donde intervienen equipos de distintos países con distintas aplicaciones y distintas tecnologías que...
fox head europe
Job Details<br><br>The Product Manager MX is responsible of the Motocross product offer for the European market.<br>He/She will assure the development of the product line with the global team and optimize the introduction in the...