Amazon opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s biggest selection. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Are you interested in innovating to deliver a world-class level of service to Amazon’s Vendors? We work directly with Vendors to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across services, technology, processes and people to improve vendor engagement, satisfaction and enable scalability.
Amazon is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager for VX . You will be in charge of step-changing vendors' experience and satisfaction working with Amazon in EU to ultimately drive more engagment from them.
As Senior Product Manager VX EU you identify, prioritize and drive changes in our services, tools, processes and communication, working with and through internal partner teams to improve Vendor's experience ans satisfaction working with Amazon. You will impact the Vendor's experience across the full Amazon Vendor journey, starting from account management, to selection creation, marketing, supply chain and payments, focusing on most important blockers and enabling operationnal to act in the best interest of their Vendors.
This role will be part of the European Retail team. The Manager, PM VX &AVS EU position could be based in any location in which Amazon Retail teams are present (Paris, London, Munich, Milan, Madrid, Luxembourg).
The Senior Product Manager EU VX, will be responsible for:
- Improving Vendor's satisfaction, experience and engagement with Amazon, defining, prioritizing and delivering on your roadmap.
- Driving impactfull initiatives to improve Vendir's abililty to work efficiently with Amazon, particularly on our ability to resolve their challenges in a timely and qualitative manner
- Identify tools improvment required to step change the way we manage Vendor pain-points (amongst other Vendor contacts)
- Aligning roadmap priorities and goals with retail and functionnal leaderhship through QBRs, Sponsor groups of specific topic reviews.
- Driving partner teams and retail to deliver on the agreed goals
- 8+ years of experience in marketing, product management, management consulting;
- Proven ability to deliver on complex and ambiguous projects that impact larger organizations.
- Strong customer orientation, demonstrated in international environments;
- Strong analytical orientation; comfort using databases and analytical tools and making data-based decisions;
- Ability to analyze and solve problems through the development of actionable and appropriate plans;
- Experience in driving complex analysis, across heterogeneous and non-hierarchical organizations;
- Excellent project management and program management skills, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects;
- Ability to work with and influence leaders at all levels of the organization;
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Experience in vendor management is a plus
- Knowledge of retail business concepts, strategies, and practices;
- MBA preferred but not essential;
- Language skills in French, German, Italian or Spanish are a plus.
- Experience in SQL is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Últimas ofertas de Product
CRUMA Consultores de Gestión y Dirección Empresarial S.A.
DESCRIPCIÓN Una importante empresa, fabricante y comercializador-distribuidor de una amplia gama de productos de consumo no perecederos destinados al gran público, presente en el mercado nacional e internacional y con sede en Zona Vallés Occidental...
Product Manager/Sales Specialist (FEED) Empresa fabricante de Ingredientes para PIENSOS Experiencia comercial en la venta de Ingredientes para PIENSOS About Our Client Empresa fabricante de Ingredientes para PIENSOS Job Description Reportando a...