Are you looking to build and scale a new and growing business with Amazon? Are you interested in managing one of Amazon’s new business through its startup phase? If so, you might be interested in this role with Amazon Freight.
Amazon Freight - Amazon's newly launched external facing Freight service - is hiring a Senior Product Manager for Pricing to define the product and pricing strategy for the newly launched business in Europe... Join us in building the next big thing for Amazon.
Amazon Freight allows both small and large businesses to use Amazon to transport products in bulk across Europe. This is an innovative technology-driven service currently growing rapidly in Europe. We are a technology powered business, and we utilize Amazon’s expertise in technology and operations to delight our shippers. Amazon Freight is part of the Amazon Transportation Services organization responsible for many of Amazon’s best-in-class logistics and transportation operations.
We are looking for a Luxembourg based Senior Product Manager to shape the pricing product strategy and execution in EU. In this role, you will be focused on defining the pricing vision, strategy and requirements for our newly launched business. You will own metrics related to profitability and quote conversion for our product. You will partner with technology engineers, data scientist to define our product requirements.
- You are a problem solver. You excel in breaking down complex problems in solvable pieces.
- You are tech and data savvy. You speak data and you are able to come up meaningful insights based on data.
- You are comfortable working in a startup environment. And you are capable of dealing with ambiguity and leading the team through it.
- You obsess over shipper experience. You prioritize long term over short term gains.
- You are a confident communicator and you can effectively drive consensus within the team.
About the role:
- Define pricing strategy for the newly launched product.
- Own the pricing profitability and conversion metrics.
- Define Pricing Models requirements to optimize for business goals.
- Engage with stakeholders and leadership at all levels to advocate for the pricing strategy.
- Define and execute the pricing roadmap in EU.
- Completed bachelors degree
- Data Analytics and SQL skills
- Fluency in English language
- Proven experience in Product Management
- MBA from a reputable business school
- Prior experience working in Product Management or Consulting.
- Proficiency in other EU languages is a plus.
- Truly innovative individual with a genuine curiosity
- Dedicated or committed to creative problem solving and getting things done
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora