Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon, we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has aimed to be the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and Sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories. And this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and is continuously inventing new efficiencies and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
Amazon is looking for a proactive, results-oriented Senior Product Manager to join the Italy and Spain F3 (Amazon Fresh and Prime Now) team, to be based out of Madrid or Milan. The person will play a critical role to the product strategy for our 3P business (local stores offering their selection to Amazon customers) ensuring the creation of an innovative, best-in-class, cross-channel experience to drive ongoing customer trial and engagement. This is an unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting and groundbreaking initiative at Amazon.
A successful candidate must have a strong track record in stakeholder management, project management, communicating with senior leaders (verbal and written), and delivering results through both influencing other teams and rolling up his/her sleeves to dive deep independently. To thrive in this role, you will need to enjoy the idea of solving new and challenging problems, as well as navigating complex and/or ambiguous situations to relentlessly drive initiatives forward.
· Own the process of expansion and capacity management, coordination and execution of strategic initiatives, automation and Seller Success.
·Support the business team in defining the right initiatives to drive process improvement, reduce manual work, increase merchant capacity and optimize 3P’s store network.
· Drive key projects that focus on scaling the 3P business and process automation.
· Develop tools in Excel, Access, VBA, BI (SQL) to facilitate process improvements short and long-term.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Business or related areas with quantitative depth.
· Fluent in English and Italian or Spanish.
· 5+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in project/program management, consulting, logistics, or manufacturing.
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively multi-task and manage multiple projects in parallel.
· Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems, and large-scale data mining and reporting tools.
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes -including advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
· Excellent business judgment and a practical approach to getting things done.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential: clear, organized, concise with an ability to adapt to the appropriate audience in a business setting.
· Demonstrated project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting.
· Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders effectively, including Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, Retail, Legal and Tech.
· Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
· MBA or other applicable advanced degree in fulfillment operations and/or project management.
· Proficient in SQL, Tableau, business intelligence tools, Microsoft Excel VBA and programming.
· Experience with logistics, manufacturing, large-scale physical operations, or related fields.
· Support and engagement experience with international technology and business teams.
Últimas ofertas de Product
fox head europe
Job Details<br><br>The Product Manager MX is responsible of the Motocross product offer for the European market.<br>He/She will assure the development of the product line with the global team and optimize the introduction in the...
fox head europe
Job Details<br><br>The Product Manager Lifestyle is responsible of the Lifestyle product offer for the European market.<br>He/She will assure the development of the product line with the global team and optimize the introduction in...