THIS POSITION COULD BE BASED IN MILAN OR MADRID
Amazon opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s biggest selection. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Almost half of the sales come from our international businesses and our European retail business is a core part of that scale and growth. Amazon’s presence in Europe is growing fast including operations in Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Turkey and our EU headquarters in Luxembourg.
Amazon is looking for a Senior Product Manager - Country Projects Italy & Spain to join the Insights & Innovation (I&I) team for Italy and Spain. I&I team aims to
to develop a deep and efficient understanding of the needs of our customers and translate these insights into customer facing benefits that result in long-term and growth for our business.
Your goal will be analyze different sources of data, both internal and external, and to build and drive an innovation roadmap to engage our customers. You will lead innovative from framing to execution, including prioritizing, building the business case, influencing other teams, building tech requirements and running pilots. You will work in close collaboration with our business, functional and tech stakeholders across Europe. You will meet senior management on a regular basis to help them with strategic decision making.
The ideal candidate should be customer obsessed, passionate about innovation and customer experience, data oriented and have outstanding product and project management abilities. The candidate should also feel comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a very entrepreneurial environment. The Sr. Product Manager should be able to interact with and influence multiple teams across the organization. You will have to influence team across different geographies, so previous experience dealing with different culture will be a plus.
Key responsibilities as a Senior Product Manager (m/f):
· Define and drive Italy & Spain innovation roadmap to increase customer engagement
· Identify insights from customer and business data
· Generate ideas, build business case, do T-shirt sizing and enable correct prioritization
· Drive implementation of ideas including pilots
· Take a hands-on approach to drive key business initiatives, managing all aspects of the projects such as planning, risk management and communication
· At least 7 years of work experience including project management or product management or consulting
· Exceptional analytical skills
· Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects – effective work prioritization and planning, able to work with tight deadlines.
· Comfortable managing operational complexity and stakeholders with different/conflicting needs
· Experience leading teams through influence (i.e. no direct reporting lines)
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with different functional groups (e.g. business owners, and senior business leaders, developers).
· Proven track record in taking ownership, driving results and moving with speed to implement ideas.
· Experience in Marketing and Customer Experience management
· Experience with retail (particularly online retail)
· Experience with SQL and advanced data analysis tools
Últimas ofertas de Product
Sant Cugat del Vallès, ES
Applies <strong><em>developed</em></strong> subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and...
Otium Health & Beauty
<p>The ideal candidate is a recently graduated multilingual professional that has affinity with medical devices, aesthetic medicine and that is looking for an office based position. The responsibilities mainly consist in managing the product...