Amazon opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s biggest selection. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Almost half of the sales come from our international businesses and our European retail business is a core part of that scale and growth. Amazon’s presence in Europe is growing fast including operations in Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and our EU headquarters in Luxembourg.
Amazon is looking for a Senior Program Manager to manage Amazon Vendor Services (AVS). Amazon Vendor Services are a suite of services designed to help Amazon's most strategic vendors grow and deliver the best customer experience by working across all key retail levers (e.g. selection, availability, operational efficiency, catalog quality, and marketing). The service is delivered primarily through Brand Specialists assigned to specific vendors. Amazon has an ambitious vision for the future of this service, focusing on business impact for vendors and the categories, operational scalability and vendor satisfaction.
As Senior Program Manager for Amazon Vendor Services, you will be responsible to deliver impact to a large group of strategic vendors through a team of Brand Specialists reporting to you. Your priority will be to deliver on our commitment to help vendors improve their performance across key retail metrics, ensure their satisfaction with the service and continuously improve the productivity of your team. You will work in close collaboration with Vendor Managers to understand your vendors’ needs and define the right goals and targets. You will meet Category Leaders on a regular basis to get guidance and help them with strategic decision making. Finally you will bring continuous enhancements and innovation within the service.
As a Senior Program Manager you will:
· Partner with Vendor Managers and key retail category functions to define priorities and operational goals according to vendor needs
· Own the relationship with the most important vendors subscribed to the AVS service
· Manage a team of Brand Specialists owning the joint business plans for a large pool of vendors and deliver significant business impact
· Audit metrics regularly to continually drive quality of vendor and employee experience across multiple sub-categories
· Work with the EU AVS team to drive adoption of tools and offshore processes and drive productivity within your team
· Develop the right skillsets within the team and allocate resources to vendors
· Grow and develop people into a talent pool for Amazon
· 6-10 yrs of experience in retail industries or in consulting
· Experience managing a team of 3+ individuals
· Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key
· BA/BS required
Either of the following qualifications would be considered a plus:
· Excellent analytical skills
· Committed of taking ownership and driving business performance
· Passionate about managing large teams and coaching/developing people
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written & verbal) with different functional groups including senior business leaders, finance, HR and developers
· Thoughtful negotiation skills and experience with vendor management
Do you want to know more about the role and Amazon? Take a look at our Video Broadcast here: https://youtu.be/7hsixwbU--c
Últimas ofertas de Design
En dependencia de la Dirección de Operaciones Corporativa, el director de planta se encargará de la gestión y coordinación de los diferentes departamentos productivos de la planta (de +500 personas), con equipos de Producción, Mejora Continua...
En Wedid Ventures buscamos al o la diseñedor/a digital capaz de crear la historia gráfica del marketplace de mobiliario y decoración que lanzamos en junio. Un ser creativo que dé forma a las formas y las ponga a danzar al ritmo de la marca. Haciendo...