Please note, this role can be based in any of our Sub Same Day (SSD) buildings in Europe.
Global Specialty Fulfillment is looking for a Sr. Program Manager with a strong delivery record and proven project management experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional operations and technology projects for our faster than Same Day operations in Madrid and Barcelona. Robust understanding of fulfillment operations including under-the-roof processes, inventory flows, constrained FC assets (capacity and labor), quality, and long term roadmaps will help develop new innovations. This role will play a critical role designing world class under-the-roof processes to increase operational performance, benchmarking / standardizing performance and eliminating quality defects. It requires a high-level of ownership over the end-to-end process, the ability to think outside of the box, willingness to disrupt the current processes to create a new process, the ability to design sustainable solutions and influence stakeholders. This role requires scoping large ambiguous projects, managing to project timelines, and communicating to senior management on status, risks, and process/product changes. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
· Driving innovation that improves the under-the-roof processes and continuously removes cost from our fulfillment and delivery network
· Partnering with cross-functional teams to plan, organize, execute, and standardize complex projects to achieve 2020 variable cost and quality goals
· Gathering and analyzing data across fulfillment and delivery functions to establish global standards for operations and other cross functional teams
· Analyzing and solving operational barriers with a focus on understanding root causes and driving forward opportunities
· Developing Amazon best practices for internal operations
· Leveraging analytics to support the future state of the business
A successful candidate will also demonstrate:
· Confidence operating in a highly ambiguous and iterative business space
· High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Willingness to challenge and influence big leaders
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Transportation Logistics, or related field
· Experience in program management, logistics, operations, supply chain, or transportation or equivalent professional or military experience
· Demonstrated experience leading and owning cross-functional programs
· Demonstrated experience owning the design, implementation, and optimization of initiatives
· Experience in or certification in Lean / Six Sigma methodologies (descriptive analysis, control charts, regression, design of experiments, etc)
· Proficiency in Excel (VBA, Macros, SQL connections)
· Intermediate proficiency in SQL (Working with large, complex data source; MySQL and redshift preferred)
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
· Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results
· Ability to travel across EU
· Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
· Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, support scope of requirements and prioritize is required
· Strong oral and written communication skills in English
Últimas ofertas de Sales
COOLABORO GESTIÓN S.L
En Coolaboro CEE buscamos personas con certificado de discapacidad igual o superior al 33% que busquen incorporarse al mundo laboral. Buscamos apasionados/as de las ventas, que les motive trabajar con un objetivo Necesitamos a personas con...
SEGUROS BILBAO M. MADRID
Aseguradora nacional busca cubrir cuatro vacantes tras ampliación en el departamento comercial. Buscamos personas son o sin experiencia, ya que se ofrece formación. Candidatos que tengan dotes comunicativas y les guste trabajar por...