Amazon’s mission is to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. To get there, we need to develop leaders who represent, and can innovate on behalf of a diverse and demanding global customer base. We are seeking a highly skilled, versatile, and strong Senior Program Manager to create alignment across a complex set of programs and initiatives and drive progress on key strategies.
The ideal candidate is a creative, demonstrated leader with superior analytical abilities across a large procurement services base. This opportunity requires excellent problem-solving and communication skills. At the core of the position is planning and delivery of large procurement transformation programs. Ideal candidates thrive in a rapidly advancing, changing, delivery-focused environments.
The candidate is not just a policy maker/spokesperson but drives to get things done. This position involves regular communication with senior management on progress, risks and change control. Ability to steer extended cross-discipline virtual teams as well as project management and executive presentation skills are essential.
· Lead end to end procurement transformation programs from identifying the key business challenges, designing the right mechanism of change and delivering the desired strategic outputs and business objectives
· Contribute to overall strategy and roadmap and identify key business challenges to be solved by the transformation programs
· Design an iterative process of development, adoption and inspection and identify areas of improvement for next iteration
· Lead change management and adoption of the program across the procurement function and business stakeholders
· Manage program governance, create alignment across a complex set of procurement programs and initiatives and drive progress on key strategies
· Work independently and collaboratively with cross functional virtual teams
About our rewards
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount.
Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organization offers also many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
· Bachelor's degree
· Extensive experience in leading large procurement transformation programs
· Experience in change management with successful implementations, ideally in a large matrix organisation
· Experience in writing detailed functional and test specifications to meet service needs
· Master's or MBA degree
· Procurement experience in category management, supplier management, sourcing and negotiation
· Extremely customer-focused, taking the time to understand the needs of the business
· Strong analytical skills including the ability to quickly synthesize, distil and draw conclusions on large amounts of data
· Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
· Passionate self-starter with the highest integrity and ethics.
· Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyse quantitatively, problem-solve, scope requirements and prioritize tasks
· The ability to comfortably and confidently present and influence all levels within the organisation and to work with both technical and non-technical teams
· Results oriented person with a strong delivery focus who can work independently and collaboratively with global teams
· Experience in an international company with a matrix organization
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Brico Depot Iberia (Grupo Kingfisher)
¿Te apasiona la planificación de la demanda?<br><br>¡En Brico Depôt tenemos una oportunidad para ti!<br><br>Únete a nuestro equipo de Supply Chain como "Demand Planner".<br><br>Trabajarás en nuestras oficinas...
<p>The Head of Operational Excellence is a critical role to facilitate informed and quick decision making of the CIO by maintaining oversights of ongoing initiatives (including transformations), escalations, customer feedback (CSAT) and budget.