Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon websites and when the box arrived wondered how you got it so fast, how much it would have cost Amazon, and what kinds of systems & processes must be running behind the scenes to power the whole operation? If so, the Europe Supply Chain Analytics team is for you.
Amazon seeks a passionate, well-organized and results-oriented individual to join our EU Supply Chain team in Europe. As a key member of the Supply Chain Transfer Analytics team, you will develop yourself into the Subject Matter Expert of EU manual transfer process. Manual transfer is mainly utilized to correct placement defects from upstream systems and currently sees 200MM units done annually on EU level ($130MM total spend). You are expected to drive continuous improvement projects with cross-functional stakeholders, including internal supply chain teams and external teams such as ACES, Retail/FBA and FC Operations, to correct system defects and thus reducing manual transfer spend. You will also improve the efficiency of current manual transfer request process via system automation and standardizing preparation steps. In addition, for manual transfer requests that have to happen, you should develop a forward-looking model and establish a framework to guide other teams in selecting the most optimized ASIN group and destinations to benefit the long term cash flow for the business.
Successful candidates will have the attitude of both a hands-on operator and a data detective, combining strong analytic skills and problem-solving mindset. You will need to keep a high-level view of the ever-changing European customer fulfillment network dynamics to guide your decision, but always ready to dive deep into the tiniest operation details on problem solving. This highly visible role requires orchestrating parallel work-streams in a perfectly coordinated fashion. You must have the experience and capability to create and present documentation for senior executives. You love solving complex problems but you are equally strong at simplifying them for a less technical audience.
5+ years of operations professional experience, ideally in a Supply Chain context.
· Experiences working with tech teams to ensure smooth communiciation between business case and technical requirement
· Proven experience in managing large scale programs and implementing complex projects.
· Building strong relationships with stakeholders comes naturally to him or her.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management.
· Strong bias for action, able to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment.
· Advanced analytical skills, and the ability to derive actionable insights from large amounts of data.
· Curiosity to continue learning, proven record of that aspect along the professional trajectory.
· Operations experience.
· Advanced Excel skills preferable.
· SQL query experience is a strong plus
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Importante Escuela de Negocios