Amazon Halo is a health and wellness membership that focuses on improvement through discovery. We use the power of machine learning and computer vision to put the most innovative and effective tools for improving personal health in our customer’s hands. Our current portfolio of products include the Halo Band, a wearable wellness tracker, and the Halo app, which uses the data the Halo Band gathers to provide a broad range of digital tools and content along with personalized insights and science-backed guidance to help customers meet their health goals. Our mission is no less than to discover a healthier future for the human race.
As a Senior Manager of Software in the Halo Integrations team, you will be responsible for leading a multi-functional team to deliver customer facing products and features that have a meaningful impact to customers lives. You will lead the teams through a significant time of change, as we prepare to support exponentially more use cases, and grow the team past our v1. You will use your technical expertise to scale the experience to support future Halo devices.
In addition, you are a leader of leaders with progressive technical experience, a demonstrated progression of management scope, and a passion for growing engineering teams in a fast-paced environment. You have kept your coding skills sharp, and possess exceptional project management and communication skills. You have successfully grown teams and people in the past, and bring out the best in your teams. You will draw from your deep and broad technical expertise to hire and mentor engineers, complete hands-on technical work and provide leadership on complex technical issues. You will manage and be responsible for delivering some of our most strategic technical projects.
The ideal candidate thinks big and is a change driver. You are strong at communicating your plans to leadership and influencing them.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• 10+ years of professional experience in software development/engineering.
• 10+ years of engineering management experience.
• 3+ years of experience managing development managers.
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems.
• Experience recruiting, hiring, and managing a team.
• Experience working backwards from the customer and delivering innovative, simple solutions.
• Experience defining system architecture and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience in big data systems, distributed systems, high scale data bases, and fast look-up services.
• Experience with low-latency, consumer-internet-scale web services operating in a 24x7 environment.
• Experience establishing and evolving engineering development processes
• Experience in re-architecture and optimization projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience operating large scale systems.
• Experience in identifying opportunities to leverage ML capabilities and successfully launching ML based solutions.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//
Últimas ofertas de Design
En Gunka Studios estamos buscando nuevos profesionales en el desarrollo PHP con el framework Symfony, para que se unan a nuestro equipo de desarrollo. Estamos ampliando el equipo y buscamos personas con talento, si crees que encajas en este perfil...
El Corte Inglés
Si lo que buscas es una empresa sólida, innovadora y líder en su sector, en constante cambio y adaptación a las demandas de nuestros clientes, capaz de generarte retos y desafíos diarios, dónde tus ideas y conocimientos puedan aportar un gran valor...