Are you interested in building state-of-the-art software applications and machine learning systems for the most complex, and fastest growing, transportation network in the world? If so, Amazon has the most exciting, and never-before-seen, challenges at this scale (including those in sustainability, e.g. how to reach net zero carbon by 2040).
Amazon’s transportation systems get millions of packages to customers worldwide faster and cheaper while providing world class customer experience – from online checkout, to shipment planning, fulfillment, and delivery. Our software systems include services that use tens of thousands of signals every second to make business decisions impacting billions of dollars a year, that integrate with a network of small and large carriers worldwide, that manage business rules for millions of unique products, and that improve experience of over hundreds of millions of online shoppers.
As part of this team you will focus on software applications and services for Amazon Transportation Services, while working close together with Machine Learning scientists developing a wide array of models to improve transportation planning and business processes.
If you are an experienced full-stack software developer with great frontend and backend skills, who has a knack for understanding customer needs, enjoys designing beautiful UX, and is interested in re-defining and delivering new services to help fuel the explosive growth of ATS, then this is the job for you.
At Amazon, we strive to continue being the most customer-centric company on earth. To stay there and continue improving, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, and deliver in the most efficient and greenest way possible, this is your chance to make history.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· Strong coding skills in Python and Java.
· 5+ years professional experience in software development
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
· Experience building web services and Internet applications (client or server side)
· Proven understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures and algorithms
· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience with working on AWS services (S3, DynamoDB, EC2, API Gateway, Batch)
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Experience in Agile/Scrum framework/methodologies
· Experience creating new successful REST APIs
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Importante empresa del sector tecnológico a nivel internacional busca incorporar Desarrollador FrontEnd con conocimientos y conocimientos/experiencia en Lit Element y Polymer. Grandes posibilidades de crecer profesionalmente dentro de la compañía.
Desde la división de tecnología de Page Personnel buscamos un perfil especializado en desarrollo Mobile/Front-End para trabajar en un importante cliente. Si te gusta utilizar tus habilidades, creatividad e imaginación para diseñar y desarrollar...