Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it aims at becoming the most customer-centric company in the world. How? By having people like you who make sure that customers can find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding, continuously innovating and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
Amazon is looking for a smart, team-oriented, and analytical Senior Product / Project Manager to join the Home Entertainment team in Italy and Spain - one of the most challenging retail businesses on Amazon.
You will be managing key projects to scale our TV business. You will collaborate with several internal teams to improve product selection, marketing approach, logistical flow of goods and delivery experience. You will set the strategy and coordinate stakeholders for implementation. You will be in the driving seat of a collective business development effort, owning the roadmap to deliver a flawless customer experience and a healthy business.
You will also serve as a primary advocate for our customer: externally, you must understand the changing competitive landscape and identify industry trends that are relevant to customer selection and experience.
Internally, you will leverage key metrics to develop customer insights for innovation, and will partner with internal teams to build and implement the business improvements that deliver value to our customer.
This job can be based out of our Milan or Madrid offices.
Your professional challenge
• By analyzing customer data, as well as the market segment in general, you will identify selection gaps and lead the HE team to onboard.
• You will help shaping and managing the shopping experience and delivery experience for customers, as well as several logistical processes.
• You will seek out ways to automate & simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity.
• You will work closely with the marketing specialist, in-stock and product management teams for your category.
• The performance of your product category, customer experience and operational efficiency will determine your success
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering or Sciences.
· 5-7 years of working experience in management consulting, vendor account management, project management, and/or buyer position.
· Strong business judgment with a track record of successful relationship management and people management skills.
· Strong analytical skills (including advanced excel and database analysis).
· Fluent in Italian and English. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Inter-personal and communication skills, negotiation skills, bias for action, ownership, project management skills and A to Z business understanding are required.
· Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential.
· Enthusiastic and team player spirit.
Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, Economics or Sciences
· MBA from leading business school as a plus
· Strong commercial experience
· Cross functional experience, especially finance or supply chain
· Excellent knowledge of Excel and database work, with experience in SQL as a plus
Últimas ofertas de Product
We are looking for a Product Development Specialist for a well-known company specialized in agriculture and based in Madrid. Area: R&D To give support to PMO Manager in: Assess and coordinate the new products development, products upgrades, and...
Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer) • Responsable de la definición del porfolio de producto: Identificación de oportunidades y tendencias de mercado. • Definición de la estrategia de comunicación de producto. • Optimización de la presencia del portfolio en...