Amazon is looking for a Sr. Brand Specialist Team Lead to manage Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) for Electronics Categories in Italy. Amazon Vendor Services are a suite of services designed to help Amazon's most strategic vendors grow and deliver the best customer experience by working across all key retail levers (e.g. selection, availability, operational efficiency, catalog quality, and marketing). The service is delivered primarily through Brand Specialists assigned to specific vendors. Amazon has an ambitious vision for the future of this service, focusing on business impact for vendors and the categories, operational scalability and vendor satisfaction.
As Sr. Brand Specialist Team Lead for Amazon Vendor Services, you will be responsible to deliver impact to a large group of strategic vendors through a team (Brand Specialists and/or TLs) reporting to you. Your priority will be to deliver on our commitment to help vendors improve their performance across key retail metrics, ensure their satisfaction with the service and continuously improve the productivity of your team. You will work in close collaboration with Vendor Managers to understand your vendors’ needs and define the right goals and targets. You will meet Category Leaders on a regular basis to get guidance and help them with strategic decision making. Finally you will be expected to contribute to continuous enhancements and innovation within the service.
You should be passionate about managing and developing people, highly analytical, resourceful and customer focused. You need to have a proven track record of delivering results in fast-paced and dynamic business environments while managing the sometimes conflicting needs of different groups of stakeholders.
Key responsibilities as a Sr. Brand Specialist Team Leader for AVS (m/f) :
· Partner with Vendor Managers and key retail category functions to define priorities and operational goals according to vendor needs
· Define joint business plans and deliver impact to the AVS Vendors
· Manage a team of Brand Specialists (and TLs) owning the joint business plans for a large pool of vendors and deliver significant business impact
· Audit metrics regularly to continually drive quality of vendor and employee experience across multiple sub-categories
· Work with the EU AVS team to drive adoption of tools and offshore processes and drive productivity within your team
· Define the skills required within the team to support your vendors with specific issues
· Develop the right skill-sets within the team and allocate resources to vendors
· Grow and develop people into a talent pool for Amazon
· Contribute to shaping EU AVS team by being in the driving seat of projects with wide impact.
4-6 yrs of experience in retail or in the Electronics or Services industries or in consulting
· Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners
· BA/BS required
Either of the following qualifications would be considered a plus:
· Strong analytical skills
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving business performance
· Passionate about coaching/developing people, ideally having had the chance to manage/coach people directly
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written & verbal) with different functional groups including senior business leaders, finance, HR and developers
· Experience with vendor management
· The ability to understand and influence the merchandising process
Do you want to know more about the role and Amazon? Take a look at our Video Broadcast here: https://youtu.be/7hsixwbU--c
Últimas ofertas de Design
<p>Posición:&nbsp;Diseñador Gráfico</p><p>Horario: L-V, de 9:00 a 14:00.</p><p>Localización:&nbsp;Madrid, España.</p><p>Forma de trabajo: Presencial con posibilidad de trabajar remoto X días al...
TEQUILA SPAIN S.L
En TBWA Spain, the Disruption Company, buscamos “Visual Designer” para trabajar como implant en las oficinas de uno de nuestro principales clientes, Estée Lauder Companies, en Madrid. Buscamos una persona creativa, apasionada por el diseño digital...