Amazon is looking for a customer obsessed Senior Vendor Manager to join the France, Italy, and Spain Shoes and Handbags team.
This position will be responsible for managing external relationships with Spanish and Global Fashion Brands driving continuous improvement in customer experience, vendor experience, and business results. The Shoes and Handbags team is pan-EU meaning that you will be responsible for the performance of your brands across all Amazon websites in Europe. Inventing better ways of working and supporting internal and external teams to scale tools, insights, and investments across the European business are important challenges and significant opportunities.
A strong candidate will have a broad range of skills including relationship management, strategic planning, negotiations, analytics, and project management. You will work constantly to improve the experience for customers and to deepen relationships with our external partners. As a senior member of our team, you will be expected to invent for your team, insisting on high standards and pushing us to work more effectively.
You will contribute to the ongoing development of our business and our organization by:
- Managing a strategic portfolio of local and global fashion brands.
- Building strong joint business plans aligned with executive level contributors at your external partners.
- Driving successful commercial negotiations and securing incremental investments.
- Driving your peers to work more effectively and to improve our processes and analytics.
- Collaborating with central and stakeholder teams to align objectives and efforts delivering on annual goals.
· Several years of professional experience ideally in an online, retail, e-commerce or consulting environment.
· Proven ability to influence others in a business setting
· Excellent communication skills.
· Outstanding analytical skills and experience in manipulating data.
· Fluent in English: verbal and written.
· Fluent in Spanish: verbal and written.
· Prior negotiation experience.
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Sierra de Cádiz, ES
Necesito un servicio de Agencia de eventos con las siguientes características:<br>Tipo de evento a organizar Graduación<br>Nº de personas aproximadas que asistirán al evento Entre 20 y 50 personas<br>Rango de edad de los asistentes...
Empresa en Expansión con más de 25 años de experiencia en el sector, busca Agentes Comerciales para llevar a cabo la promoción de productos y servicios orientado a PYMES. Es imprescindible tener documentación en regla (DNI/NIE/TARJETA ROJA).