Amazon’s Consumer Retail Team is looking for talented Senior Vendor Mangers for different product categories in Spain. In this role you will work to create earth's greatest shopping experience of different products.
This is a key senior role in our retail consumer organization and is a good mix of stakeholder management, vendor management, process and project management activities.
The Senior Vendor Manager will establish strong relationships with key segment manufacturers and distributors, integrating them in our logistic and catalog systems, planning the selection of season collections and managing inventory levels. Further responsibilities will be to coordinate marketing activities and to drive projects to improve catalog quality and navigation and customer purchasing experience.
The Manager will work in an International environment.
This role is for a passionate customer and category advocate, with proven analytical capabilities and project management skills. The SVM must be an effective leader and communicator in working with some of Amazon's most important partners and vendors, as well as with internal colleagues and cross-functional leaders.
· Define the selection strategy, which categories to focus on, which brands to prioritize, what type of product, price range, etc.
· Grow and manage the selection through strong vendor relationships including assessing market procurement conditions, recommending terms, and implementing procurement strategies.
· Act as pivotal role in the E-commerce business, liaising with Marketing, Instock Management, Logistics, Legal.
· Be responsible for the following areas of business management: promotional campaigns, support to in-stock management (in close relationship to our supply chain management team), product management, and vendor performance communications.
· With online content management team, develop and execute collaborative marketing and promotions campaign for a wide variety of products across the category.
· Help to set up a category procurement support strategy along with supply chain teams and drive continuous process improvements, such as improving vendor lead times.
· Manage item/vendor set-up in various tools.
· Attend trade shows and vendor meetings as required.
· Monitor and research industry and competitive trends to make the Amazon offering the best for the customer.
· Manage vendors and internal processes in daily operative tasks.
Interested in what a Senior Vendor Manager does? Have a look at this video!
The role will be based in Madrid. Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
· Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Management preferred.
· extensive years' of professional experience ideally in management consulting, retail, operations, and/or business management.
· Proven ability to influence others in a business setting.
· Assertiveness, excellent communication skills.
· Outstanding analytical skills and experience in planning and forecasting.
· Proven ability to use supporting tools and systems to deliver business improvements.
· Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
· Bias for action and results oriented mentality, combined with ability to work in a demanding but collegial environment where teamwork is a must.
· Ability to solve problems with creative ideas and innovation.
· Fluent English (and Spanish) – both verbal and written.
· Top tier degree.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Últimas ofertas de Retail
El piso tiene 93 m2 útiles. Quiero cambiar toda la instalación de electricidad, posibilitando la conexión a internet por cable en tres estancias, cambiar toda la fontanería (va por el suelo actualmente y quiero ponerla en alto), reforma de baño y...
DC Coffee Shop
Tienda de dulces y café busca incorporar a su plantilla una persona de 20h semanales con posibilidad de realizar horas complementarias. Contrato indefinido, formación a cargo de la empresa. Turnos rotativos con dos días de libranza. Madrid, centro.