Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it aims at becoming the most customer-centric company in the world. How? By having people like you who make sure that customers can find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding, continuously innovating and offering great opportunity for our customers and for you!
Amazon is looking for a smart, team-oriented, and analytical IT&ES Senior Vendor Manager to join the Books team focusing one of the most challenging retail businesses on Amazon.
As a IT&ES Senior Vendor Manager you will be the main point of contact for several vendor partners and focus on facilitating the business relationship, and will support in fueling growth and improving business terms by building joint business plans.
You will support Category’s growth, by supporting store marketing promotions, facilitating the relationships with vendors to maximize selection, and reacting to industry-related economic trends.
You will also serve as a primary advocate for our customer: externally, you will understand the changing competitive landscape and identify industry trends that are relevant to customer selection and experience, while also partnering with vendors to drive improvements in availability and selection.
Internally, you will leverage key metrics to develop customer insights for innovation, and will partner with internal teams to build and implement the business improvements that deliver value to our customer.
This job is based in our Madrid Offices, Spain.
Your professional challenge
• You will facilitate strong relationships and initiate discussions with vendors to increase selection and engage them in growth opportunities.
• By analyzing customer data, as well as the market segment in general, you will identify selection gaps and seek out new vendors.
• You will help shaping and managing promotional strategy for the vendors, delivering compelling offers to our customers that drive profitable growth for Amazon.
• You will seek out ways to automate & simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity.
• You will work closely with the marketing specialist, in-stock and product management teams for your category.
• The performance of your product category, customer experience and operational efficiency will determine your success
· Several years professional experience ideally in an e-commerce or retail, finance or consulting environment.
· Experience building senior level internal and external relationships.
· Proven negotiation skills and ability to influence others in a business setting.
· Strong communication skills and ability to be vocally self-critical.
· Outstanding analytical skills and experience in planning and forecasting.
· Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
· Proven track record of taking ownership, driving results, moving with speed to implement ideas – self-starter and self-directed.
· Fluency in Spanish and English
· Knowledge of Excel and database work.
· University degree required ideally in economics, management, engineering or an analytical technical discipline.
· Able to work in a diverse team
· MBA from leading business school beneficial
· Cross functional experience, especially finance, marketing or supply chain.
· Marketing skills, a feel for customer needs, as well as a high degree of innovative prowess
· Experience in SQL as a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Retail
ANANDA GESTIÓN ETT
Se precisa camareros/as para importante empresa hostelera ubicada en el centro de Murcia. Experiencia de al menos dos años en el puesto ofertado Disponibilidad Inmediata Requisitos: Experiencia de al menos dos años en el puesto ofertado
Buscamos personal para incorporación inmediata a nuestra empresa de belleza, productos de hogar y dietetica. Posibilidad de Teletrabajo a tiempo parcial o completo. formación continua y herramientas digitales Compatible con cualquier actividad Solo se...