The role can be based in Milan, Madrid or Munich . Please make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
Amazon is looking for a talented, smart, and experienced entrepreneurial Senior Vendor Manager (on a part time contract) to help develop the Home Furnishings Business in Europe. Our mission is to create a world-class store where customers will discover, research, and buy from the largest Home Furnishings selection in the segment. Joining the Home Innovation Programme (HIP) means partnering with a dynamic and creative group who set a high bar for innovation and success in a fast-paced and changing environment. The Senior Vendor Manager will be responsible for managing vendor relationships, improving customer experience, and securing selection from industry leading vendors.
We expect this individual to be a passionate customer and category advocate within Amazon, with proven ability to drive results and demonstrate competency with business and financial analytics. In addition, demonstrating the ability communicate and influence some of Amazon’s most important partners and vendors, as well as internal cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail, a high level of flexibility and commitment.
The successful Senior Vendor Manager must be able to:
· Manage vendor relationships - establish and manage supplier/partner relationship, communicate the value of Amazon retail, negotiate contracts, and launch vendors’ products.
· Have a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality and global trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments
· Maximize Amazon’s long-term business profitability
· Create business plans for new opportunities and develop and execute project plans for the launch of new features, incorporating merchandising, marketing, in-stock/operations, and pricing strategies
· Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online, at low prices and great convenience. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· 6/7+ years professional experience in retail buying/planning, management consulting or related experience.
· Bachelor’s degree Required
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making; and experience with financial analysis and P&L ownership
· Professional experience in negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
· Experience managing large data sets and utilizing to drive performance and process improvements.
· Proficiency with Excel and extracting data through varied reporting tools in order to drive and influence business decisions
· Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential.
· Fluent in English. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Statistics, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering or a related field
· Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA from top tier school is a plus)
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
· Strong proficiency in analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, SQL, and statistics software
· Strong people leader and developer of talent
· Proven ability to manage large and complicated projects with experience leading cross-functional projects and teams
· Experience with selection, pricing, operations, and marketing strategy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
TRANSFAYA precisa incorporar un delegado/a comercial para la expansión de su delegación en Madrid. Bajo la coordinación y el apoyo de la dirección comercial se ocupará de expandir y potenciar el negocio en Madrid y toda la zona central de España. Su...
¿ Tienes experiencia como teleoperador? Desde Manpower estamos seleccionando para una importante consultoría 10 perfiles para una campaña de aproximadamente 2 meses. Funciones: -Seguimiento de campañas de publicidad-Atención de llamadas -Gestión de...