Software Development Engineer – People Experience
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Business area: EU Operations – People Experience Research and Analytics
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Come join us in our journey to deliver solutions in People eXperience & Technology (PXT). You will own and deliver technology for our research science and analytical products to help our customers find information in real time. The PXT business requires creative engineering balanced with high quality and customer focus.
We are solving all of these problems at Amazon scale for EU. The technology you will develop will deliver important insights in how we develop People eXperience and future products for our employees.
You should be a passionate, results-oriented, experienced software developer. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a relentless focus on the customer experience and want to build something new rather than just maintain someone else’s code, then this role is for you.
Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
· Exhibits excellent judgment
· Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
· Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
· Has passion and conviction with the innate ability to inspire passion in others
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Minimum of 2 years’ industry experience as a software development engineer
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, C# or C
· Deep hands-on technical expertise
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong business and technical vision
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· A deep understanding of software development in a team, and a track record of shipping software on time
· Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora