The mission of Amazon’s Halo team is to create products and services that empower customers, enterprises, and care providers to improve health. We are looking for an experienced, passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer to join our fast paced, start-up like environment to help invent the future. We launched Halo to customers for the first time in late 2020 and are excited to continue inventing on behalf of our customers.
As an SDE on this team, you will work alongside Engineering (software/hardware), Product Management, UX Design, and TPMs to define and build innovative consumer product experiences. We are working with exciting technologies and solving complex problems across mobile platforms (Android and iOS). The ideal candidate will have industry-leading technical abilities and an established background developing consumer applications or service architectures.
If you are creative, customer focused, have a passion for developing great software, and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this team is right for you.
· 3+ years of software development engineering experience, with at least one year of experience developing Android or iOS applications
· 3+ years of experience in coding in a modern programming language such as Java and/or C/C++
· 1+ years of experience in design and architecture, as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns·
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience.
· Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience developing, releasing and maintaining an embedded system
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
· Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
· Experience building frameworks for creating applications on various platforms
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Seleccionamos un Data Scientist Jr con al menos un año de experiencia profesional para integrarse en el equipo de Marketing Data de Publiespaña. Entre sus responsabilidades destacan las siguientes: -Participar en la extracción de datos de diferentes...
LIFULL Connect is a Global Marketplace Group that operates more than 250 vertical search sites across property, employment, motoring, and fashion in 63 different countries and 24 different languages. These sites operate under the Trovit, Mitula...