At Amazon, we actively hire ex-military (serving or former member of your country's Armed Forces), serving members of your country’s Reserve Forces and military spouses in a wide variety of careers to allow them to apply their knowledge, skills, and leadership abilities to influence change, on behalf of our customers across the globe.
Amazon is seeking a business oriented Engineering Project Manager to lead the capacity, capital planning and project execution for the continued expansion of our EU fulfillment network.
The role will understand the details of an Amazon Fulfillment Center design, implementation, modeling, estimating and managing new Fulfillment Center start-ups.
The Engineering Project Manager will lead a project team and provide leadership in managing the build specifications; pre-contract work, internal teams and vendor relations. The role holder will be responsible for managing critical path and helping other teams deliver network capacity on time.
The Engineering Project Manager will drive, define and simplify strategy, while being detailed oriented and agile to manage business changes and keep driving the initiatives. This individual will be interfacing with and driving various functional teams and across the organization .
The position will require extensive travel (~85%) to locations in Europe and occasionally to international sites.
This role focuses on those who have military experience interested in working in the private sector. Amazon’s military recruiting team is available to discuss the many opportunities within Amazon Operations.
· University Degree, B.S. or Master, in Engineering (or science/technology).
· Experience leading overall end-to-end project delivery including resources, CAPEX, schedule and vendors.
· Experience leading technical design reviews and proposing design solutions for material handling and storage solutions that meet both business needs and leverage global design standardization.
· Fluency in English required.
· Proven technical leadership experience in development and implementation of large scale, complex projects.
· Experience leading critical path schedule items.
· Experience assisting in engineering capacity management.
· Experience helping provide equipment projections to procurement and partner for best value.
· Experience leading project teams including 1 to 3 Project Managers and several Engineering Contractors.
· Proven experience creating, submitting and tracking the relevant Capex documentation to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within budget and best overall value.
· Experience performing Root Cause Analysis by looking at technical details and leading problem resolution.
· Proficiency in MS Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project and related software.
· A plus is speaking other EU languages and specifically the local language of French and/or Spanish.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Mazars es una firma internacional, integrada e independiente, especializada en servicios de auditoría, consultoría y asesoramiento legal y fiscal. Con presencia en más de 90 países, la firma cuenta con los conocimientos de más profesionales que...
Buenos días ! quería preguntar sobre cuánto tienen el m2 de obra nueva ! Tengo un solar de unos 50y poco m2 en el cual quiero fabricar, sótano, garage, primera, segunda planta y azotea! Quería saber estimación orientativa, y aparte quiero saber cuánto...