Role can be based in London, Luxembourg, Munich, Milan, Madrid or Paris
The Last Mile team within Amazon Logistics is looking for an experienced Business Developer to drive partnerships supporting Amazon's logistics capabilities in Europe. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. One experience that we’re constantly improving is how we fulfil and deliver orders right to the customer's doorstep. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of all our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small are delivered where and when they need them, as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible. To meet this goal, Amazon is continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experiences through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the Last Mile Delivery space. This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the rapidly growing Amazon Logistics organization. The Last Mile initiative is a highly visible program (internally and with our customers). Come join our team and help us make history!
In this role you will own the roadmap, negotiations and relationships for fleet management partnerships in Europe. You will own negotiating key products and services that Amazon operations and delivery companies use to manage the Last Mile fleet. You will define requirements, identify and develop solutions leveraging both internal and external capabilities. With external solutions, you will develop the negotiating strategy for the products or services and own the negotiations end-to-end.
To be successful you must be able to dig into seemingly complex business problems, challenge the status quo as needed, by bringing both innate curiosity, a natural inclination to invent and simplify, and a data-driven ability to influence other leaders.
The role is originally based in London but is flexible to be located in Milan, Madrid, Munich, Paris or Luxembourg.
· Start with the customer: Understand not just internal teams’ needs, but also Amazon's Delivery Associates and Delivery Service Partners
· Develop the roadmap and prioritize products, services and projects.
· Leads the negotiation and procurement of fleet management services.
· Develop launch plan and execute to roll out fleet management company services in new countries across Europe
· Experience working on negotiations with senior executives and managing strategic partner relationships
· Work on the technology roadmap and plan for execution to enable new technology solutions for fleet management
· Manage backlogs in partnership with the fleet operations and technology teams
· Proactively engage with all areas of the organization to identify inter-dependencies, mutually beneficial goals, and influencing leadership.
· Set up scalable and reliable ways to measure success and mechanisms to detect issues before they become risks.
· 5+ years of experience in business development, procurement, or product management
· Experience with end to end negotiations
· Experience managing vendors/suppliers
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Professional proficiency in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong customer focus
· A record of accomplishment in delivering results in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
· A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Fluency in one or more European languages will be a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Business
Foro Capital Pymes
<p>Responsable de Marketing y comunicación para servicios financieros a Pymes.</p><p>Precisamos incorporar a alguien con experiencia, habituado a trabajar por objetivos y con buenos conocimientos y experiencia en marketing, marketing...
<strong><u>Job Description<br><br></u></strong><strong>TITLE: </strong>Business Finance – Industry Training<br><strong>LOCATION:...