This position can be based in London, Luxembourg, Munich, Milan, Madrid or Paris.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon’s Global Workforce Staffing organization is responsible for the recruiting and hiring of Amazon Associates across numerous business lines in multiple countries.
We are seeking a high-performing data driven Program Manager with a penchant for process improvement. In this role you will lead the Compliance Program for EU WFS. You will work with field WFS teams, business, legal, and technology teams to identify defects, close gaps, develop and execute the build-out of sustainable and systematic solutions.
The scope for this role is EU and has change leadership responsibilities. You will continuously evolve management reporting, conduct complex data analysis, proactively identify risk, and deliver business insights in an environment of rapid growth and increasing complexity. You will be passionate about your work, detail-oriented, highly analytical and have excellent problem solving skills.
The ideal candidate for this leadership role should be able to work independently, be innovative, and seek positive change in a dynamic environment. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of successfully owning and managing large, complex problems and engaging with cross-functional teams, and numerous stakeholders, directly and through influence. Strong project management skills plus a proven ability to help design and implement tools/processes are critical to the success in this role.
· Risk Management: Identify and quantify Risks and Opportunities (R&O) to the business for short and long-term processes. Provide analytical insights, bridge variances from plan, and communicate business risks and opportunities. Perform virtual and physical deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period, as well as provide recommendations to pursue corrective action.
· Process Improvement: Drive continuous process improvement for processes related to risk and compliance, using lean methodologies such as Kaizen and Six Sigma. Utilization of strong operational business understanding, including potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders, systems and processes.
· Measurement - Develop measures to define progress and ultimate success; establish ongoing reporting requirements and key performance indicators for planning and ultimately realizing intended ROIs.
· Subject Matter Expertise
· Develop deep knowledge of core Workforce Staffing processes, advise the business on process requirements and best practices
· Project Management: Develop and deliver projects with large data sets utilizing technical tools and systems needed to work with them. Displaying proven problem-solving skills, project management experience, and strong attention to detail.
· Maintain excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business functions and levels of leadership.
· Communication - own communications to project members and stakeholders on progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates and various white paper analysis.
· Change Management: Develop change management strategies by identifying key stakeholders, approach, and communication plans for implementation of new processes, technology, and/or tools.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 7+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
· 7+ years of experience in program or project management
· 7+ years of experience managing teams
· 7+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Successful record of building and improving operational processes and procedures, ability to drive program efficiency and high levels of customer satisfaction
· Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
· Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment
· Strategic view, able to perform cost benefit analyses, accurately assess risk, forecast both long and short-term outcomes, and evaluate the implications in a complex business environment
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations
· Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
· Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers and deliver an excellent employee experience
· Graduate degree and/or MBA preferred
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
San Sebastian/Donostia, España
¿Eres un/a apasionado/a del sector fitosanitario/ agrícola y te encanta compartir tus conocimientos y ayudar a los clientes a adquirir las mejores soluciones fitosaritarias/ agrícolas? ¡Sigue leyendo! Desde la posición de delegado/a comercial, te...
Desde el Grupo Adecco buscamos teleoperadores/as para un importante contact center ubicado en Carabanchel. En este caso sería para un servicio en una de las empresas lideres en servicios de ayuda humanitaria. Si consideras que te sentirás bien...