Join Italy and Spain Pricing Product Management team within our Retail team to help us make all products on Amazon attractive to our customers. We are looking for an exceptional, highly analytical and hands-on Sr. Product Manager - Pricing to propose and develop scalable solutions to solve challenging problems and delight customers. This is a rare opportunity to help define and implement the strategy to one of Amazon´s core pillars.
As Product Manager you will own the roadmap to define, build, and launch new ways for customers to shop on Amazon. You will partner with business and technology leadership in initiating, prioritizing, owning and driving the vision, strategy, and deliverables to meet key objectives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. You will be responsible for innovating and executing on the key ingredient to delight our customers.
You will use a combination of outstanding analytical skills, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate on behalf of our customers. You will use your ability to analyze and understand complex data to drive decisions. You will have strong cross-functional skills and will be comfortable working closely with business and development teams. You should be a self-starter who can manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to completion. This is a highly visible role and you will lead discussions with senior leadership across and outside of Retail.
The role will be based in Madrid or Milan. Please, make sure to submit an English version of your CV when applying to this position.
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online, at low prices and great convenience. Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· 6+ years professional experience in product management, management consulting or related experience.
· Bachelor degree (as a minimum)
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills; strong bias towards data-based decision making and comfort with financial and operational analysis.
· Demonstrated success partnering with diverse teams in different organizations.
· Bias for action and hunger for quantifiable results.
· Successful candidates will be autonomous, tenacious and creative. They will quickly adapt to work in a fast paced environment where prioritizing and multi-tasking are essential.
· Fluent in English. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Post-graduate education / Masters level qualification (MBA from top tier school is a plus).
· Proven track record of owning and delivering innovative experiences to customers. Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into business and product requirements.
· Experience working with remote teams.
· SQL proficiency
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Take a look at our Video Broadcast to know more about working at Amazon.
Últimas ofertas de Product
Factory 14 is an acquirer and operator of digitally native consumer brands that sell on channels such as Amazon FBA, direct-to-consumer (D2C) or other marketplaces. We are funded by prominent global investors with plenty of experience in scaling...
The Chemours Company
Córdoba y alrededores, ES
Spain - Asturias Spain - Remote Spain<br><br>As we create a colorful, capable and cleaner world through chemistry, we invite you to join our team to harness the power of chemistry to shape markets, redefine industries and improve lives for...